WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for Admins?

+2
BraMas
Frank Riley
6 posters

Go down

Question for Admins? Empty Question for Admins?

Post by Frank Riley Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:21 pm

The car show and event season is starting soon in California as the next year rolls around and the local clubs are all putting their calenders out so I can start to list events to go to in Northern California. I do not expect a section for that until I have a club up and running but how can I start to post events for the possible California people that start to come to this site?

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 243

http://wildhorsesmustangassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Question for Admins? Empty Re: Question for Admins?

Post by BraMas Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:31 am

For now just post in the All Chapter Discussion Forum. If I remember right that is where we had SC post things until Richard started getting members on the site
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:56 am

Okay and Thanks!

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:00 am

BraMas wrote:For now just post in the All Chapter Discussion Forum. If I remember right that is where we had SC post things until Richard started getting members on the site
x2
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by scstanger Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:20 am

iagree
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:27 pm

Okay I will start a section there for events that would be cool to go to. By the way I started passing out business cards and flyers and am geeting some response already. I am hoping it picks up more when the weather gets better.
Thanks for the great support and advice.

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:17 am

Congrats Frank glad to hear that everything is moving forward out there
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:08 am

Thanks David, I actually talked to my first new member on the phone for about 2 hours he seems like a nice guy and is on board. He has an 05 GT , however he does not own a PC so he can not check out this site. Sunday, I will make the section of events and try to get a photo of the new members GT so I can post it. I am also looking for the photos I have of my car as well, will try to post some this Sunday. Currently, I have 3 members total for the Norcal Club and that seems pretty good after a few days of telling people. (Myself, my girl friend and the new guy will tell you more about him when I get more information about him). To be honest it has rained a lot the last few weeks and that really cuts down on the numbers of Mustangs running around so I have had less luck running into those cars. I feel I am just getting started.

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:11 am

OKAY I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION: I wanted to have a general application for members so I can get some information on them. Does anyone in the club have a general application format I can adopt? Or should I just make one. Thanks, Frank

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 am

We used to have one but I made an Excel spreadsheet a few years ago and I keep track of everyone that way. I have everyones Name,screen name,e-mail and car/cars they own
And when there is an event I send out a mass e-mail to everyone in the MI club reminding them
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Frank Riley wrote:OKAY I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION: I wanted to have a general application for members so I can get some information on them. Does anyone in the club have a general application format I can adopt? Or should I just make one. Thanks, Frank
I had one for Michigan but it seems i can't find it... i know i have copies of it and was going to retype it up for you but it seems i left it in Michigan and won't be back there for another month and a half... sorry

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Shady I have the old book that has all the paper member info sheets. I don't remember seeing any blanks in there
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Riley Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:32 pm

I will make one with the site heading and club information at the top. I have several general formats from other clubs online.

Just to let you guys know I will be on vacation the week of Christmas and New years so I may not be able to respond to the site. I will have a house sitter but they will not know what to tell you if you call me that week. I plan on getting more aggressive with the recruiting when I return. Adrian Justin is the new and first official member of the club in NorCal he has a lot in common with me. So I think he will be very good in the club. Will let you know more soon. Frank

Frank Riley
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down