WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Onondaga Update

+4
Shady
Danstang
wingedone
cnews85
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Onondaga Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Onondaga Update

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:05 pm

lets crack down on these punks and their fast cars how can we do it ,,,,,, oh i know by limiting the chance to do it on an approved strip of asphalt banghead

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:57 pm

Black On Black wrote:Sad This is not a done deal. I spoke with someone at the Onondaga Township office and she said that: there was a problem with how the process of getting it to the board that was handle incorrectly and there would be another planning comission meeting and the township board would take up weather to approve the permit on the 8th of april. Let anyone you can know about this date as we need to fill this place again.
This is exactly what I have heard prior to Saturday, then it was said this was a technicality and nothing to worry about. Hmmmm, I say we attend the meeting, this thing is NOT a done deal yet (from another local source)! I'd rather error on the side of caution here.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 am

Onondaga Update - Page 2 Icon_cool There is a planning comission meeting on Tuesday.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:27 am

I gotta work the next 3 Tuesdays. Sad
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by cnews85 Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Look on: waterwinterwonderland.com under dragstrips then click on Onondaga. It has been updated, the permit is under review again by the board but lets keep our fingers crossed.
cnews85
cnews85
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 48
My Name: : Clyde
My Ride/Rides: : 91 Mustang Coupe, White
Mods: : Many, too many to list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:41 am

Cool There is a meeting tonight hope someone can go as I have other commitments.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:15 pm

...........any word on this yet?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:32 am

Cool Looks like they postponed the vote till next month.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2