WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Bowling on Nov 14th at M-66 Bowl.

+7
BraMas
Shady
Danstang
tobytoofast
GreyGhost
Blitz
Black On Black
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Past Event: Bowling on Nov 14th at M-66 Bowl. - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Bowling on Nov 14th at M-66 Bowl.

Post by Danstang Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:21 am

Who all will have their stangs still out? I know will.........

James, whats wrong your ride? Hope its nothing major.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Bowling on Nov 14th at M-66 Bowl. - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Bowling on Nov 14th at M-66 Bowl.

Post by BraMas Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:32 pm

Mine is still out! And will be there Saturday. Unless I break it at the AutoX before going bowling
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:49 pm

BraMas wrote:Mine is still out! And will be there Saturday. Unless I break it at the AutoX before going bowling
You gonna have on the black wheels?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Still debating on if I'm changing before I go to the track or at the track. They are getting used just not sure if I'm leaving them on. I guess I'll see how motivated I get on Saturday
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Danstang wrote:Who all will have their stangs still out? I know will.........

James, whats wrong your ride? Hope its nothing major.

Mine is put up for the winter. I will have the zr2 blazer (winter beater) or the wifes kia. Sad

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:38 pm

incase you guys were wondering.. here is the info...
M 66 Bowl
19794 Capital Ave NE
Battle Creek, MI 49017
(269) 962-9597

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by whitesnake Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:38 pm

we might be able to make it to
whitesnake
whitesnake
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : sneaking up on you for the strike
My Name: : mike & chrystal
My Ride/Rides: : 99 cobra svt mustang white
Mods: : 18" boss chrome wheels,tinted windows,halo headlights,jlt cold air intake,led underbody lights.
cobra snake ,flames air bushed on the car

Back to top Go down

Post by tobytoofast Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:01 pm

sorry i'll be unable to make it to this..... deadhorse

tobytoofast
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 82
Humor : humor? yeah i have a sence of it....
My Name: : Toby A. Filkins
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 saturn vue(junk), 2003 AB M5 Mach 1, 02 silver M5 gt(SOLD)
Mods: : Intake, cat back, Termi front bumper

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:03 am

Cool Thanks to the 20 members and family that came out tonight. Good time was had by all.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Yes it was a great time! Thanks to all for attending! Up next, Craigs Cruisers on Dec. 12th..........
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 pm

Yes definitely a great time. thank you to Eli and family for making it out to meet us and hope you guys enjoyed yourselves....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:27 pm

Dan i still consider i won since you could only do better when i wasn't there. hahaha
Blitz
Blitz
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 361
Humor : Always
My Name: : Blitz
My Ride/Rides: : New Edge, 3.8, Silver/Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:29 pm

Sorry I missed it. School is killing me right now.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Yeah, the M-66 Bowl was real good to us! They didn't charge us a shoe rental and allowed us to bowl then pay after (normally they require to have the games payed for first). Not to mention, it was only $2.50 per game!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Yes! We had a great time too. Its not too often the wife and I get to get out together. Thank you to M-66 bowl too it was a very nice place. woot

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2