WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Charlotte Church of God Car Show on Sun. the 14th of August.

+6
BraMas
Wldflly
PAINTERDUDE
Danstang
GreyGhost
Black On Black
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Past Event: Charlotte Church of God Car Show on Sun. the 14th of August. Empty Past Event: Charlotte Church of God Car Show on Sun. the 14th of August.

Post by Black On Black Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:59 am

Hi All
Is anyone going to this show this year. We have had a nice turn out in the past. If anyone is going since we need to be there by 8:30 to get parking. Sandy would like to put a brunch together for 10:30 that morning. If anyone is intrested in bringing food for this let me or Sandy know so she can plan it. I have a flyer if someone needs to see it.

Event update 8/14/11:
Registration begins at 10am 'til noon, parking begins at 8:30am.
Over 30 trophies presented
Contest for: Muffler Rap and Burnouts!
Live music also!
Dash Plaques for the first 150 entries.
Entry Fee for Show Cars is $15.
Attend the 9 AM or 11:15 AM service and receive a coupon for a free dinner for your family (dinner is $4 per person or $10 for a family of 4).

Wildhorses: Meet at Meijers parking lot between 8:00-8:20am then we'll head over from there.

Last edited by Black On Black on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Charlotte Church of God Car Show on Sun. the 14th of August. Empty Re: Past Event: Charlotte Church of God Car Show on Sun. the 14th of August.

Post by GreyGhost Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:50 pm

geek I'll be there! And food always sounds good! Let me know what you need me to bring.

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Charlotte Church of God Car Show on Sun. the 14th of August. Empty Re: Past Event: Charlotte Church of God Car Show on Sun. the 14th of August.

Post by Danstang Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:03 am

I've got to work that weekend, seems the church changed the weekend from past years. It will be good to have Randy and Jeff leading the charge here!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by PAINTERDUDE Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:19 pm

Can't make it to this one. Have to repay a 2 yaer old debt and paint some stuff for the neighbor No Still going to make it to hOOters though!!!! cheers
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 161
Humor : If you can read this, your too damn close.
My Name: : Lyle
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Gonna try to make this one we have my family reunion the night before so depends on if we get home in time!!!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Female Number of posts : 137
Humor : "Why ride a pony when you can have a stallion!!"
My Name: : Bry
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT Blue

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

https://www.facebook.com/bryanne.talant

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:30 am

Here is the Plan: Need to be at Meijers so we can go to the church by 8:30 to park
eating about 10:00 am
Below is what we need and who has all ready said I will bring that.
I will update list as someone calls(517-231-2779) or PM Us

You Can bring something not on the list. This is just a starting Point.

We will be cooking eggs at the church.

Eggs CC robert & robin
Milk
OJ WH Jeff & Andie
smoky links CC Debbie & Cliff
Quiche & bagels CC Robin & Robert
pre-cooked bacon CC Val & Chuck turkey bacon
Breakfast Cass. 1 WH Sandy & Randy 1 CC Chuck & Val
fresh fruit
cinn rolls & donuts WH Bry & Brian
Cheese Hashbrowns WH Sara & Joe

Non food Items

Tables need at least 3 : 1 from CC Sandy & Randy 1 Val & Chuck CC
canopies need at least 3: 1 from CC Sandy & Randy Chuck & Val and Debbie & Cliff WH Jeff & Andie
campstoves or gas grills need at least 3: 1 or 2 from Val & Chuck CC , CC Debbie & Cliff CC robin & robert

Last edited by Black On Black on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:58 am; edited 7 times in total
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:48 pm

We will be there gonna make it an early night at my reunion!! We will bring donuts and cinnamon rolls!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Mods: : 4:10 gears, magnaflow exhaust, tuner chip,custom painted chameleon rims (for now)

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Registration begins at 10am 'til noon, parking begins at 8:30am.
Over 30 trophies presented
Contest for: Muffler Rap and Burnouts!
Live music also!
Dash Plaques for the first 150 entries.
Entry Fee for Show Cars is $15.
Attend the 9 AM or 11:15 AM service and receive a coupon for a free dinner for your family (dinner is $4 per person or $10 for a family of 4).
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Cool We need to know who else is coming so we be sure to have enough food. Bring your chairs, We need a car count and a people count.

Cool
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:42 pm

So are we meeting @ the church or the Meijer like usual?
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by GTponygirl00 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:06 am

Hi! I am 90% sure that we will making it to this show. My husband works on Saturdays, so with this being a Sunday I talked him into it. This will be our first event with you guys, and can't wait to meet you. I can bring cheesy hasbrowns for the breakfast/brunch. Very Happy

Sara & Joe

GTponygirl00

Female Number of posts : 4
My Name: : Sara
My Ride/Rides: : 96 GT,00 GT Vert

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:12 pm

BraMas wrote:So are we meeting @ the church or the Meijer like usual?

I thought I read it somewhere that we are meeting at Meijers like usual. But I can't seem to remember where I seen it. Dam old age! papasmurf

The top post says we need to be there by 8:30 to get parking. I think we should meet a Meijers around 8:00 to 8:20 so we can all cruise in together. Cool

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:45 am

Cool I will be calling the promoter to get parking so we can roll in from Meijers at 8;30
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Cool Welcome Sara & Joe to your first event
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by whitesnake Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:39 pm

we are coming and i think eli kent is coming to
whitesnake
whitesnake
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : sneaking up on you for the strike
My Name: : mike & chrystal
My Ride/Rides: : 99 cobra svt mustang white
Mods: : 18" boss chrome wheels,tinted windows,halo headlights,jlt cold air intake,led underbody lights.
cobra snake ,flames air bushed on the car

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:43 am

Sounds like we will be there also!!...
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by GTponygirl00 Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:01 am

Just a quick question...Forcast says rain tomorrow, now I know it's up in the air if it will actually rain. What do you guys do if it rains? Does everyone still meet. I have only been in motorcycle groups before, and obviously if it rains they cancel the event.

GTponygirl00

Female Number of posts : 4
My Name: : Sara
My Ride/Rides: : 96 GT,00 GT Vert

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:54 am

Cool This is a rain or shine event. Sandy and I live here so we will be at the event Rain or Shine. Bring a canopy if you can to make our canopy town.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Ya I'm not digging the 60% chance of rain forecast. I'll be honest I probably wont make it tomorrow. It is to far of a drive for me to come hang out in the rain. If I lived closer no problem
I'm not 100% yet but about 80% sure I wont be there Smile
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:32 pm

We will come be villagers in ur canopy town randy lol already cleaned an waxed the car we will be there!! Plus there is no wait im eating all these cinnamon rolls!!!!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:25 pm

Wldflly wrote:We will come be villagers in ur canopy town randy lol already cleaned an waxed the car we will be there!! Plus there is no wait im eating all these cinnamon rolls!!!!

I'll help you with those!!!..... Wink
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Besides a real wildhorse wouldnt be afraid of a little rain!!! lol!
Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:16 am

think what ever you want but you guys also don't have to drive 2hrs to go and hang out in the rain.
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Just came back from up north. Hope you all had a good time.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Wldflly Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Wldflly
Wldflly
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next