WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: 2/21- Bowling at Sky Lanes (Lansing)

+5
Eturner
Shady
BraMas
GearedRed6
phrostygurl
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Past Event: 2/21- Bowling at Sky Lanes (Lansing) Empty Past Event: 2/21- Bowling at Sky Lanes (Lansing)

Post by phrostygurl Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:53 pm

Hey all we have a Bowling get together next Saturday at Sky Lanes bowling in Lansing , that is on MLK and Jolly for you new members we will get a time posted ASAP hope to see all of you !!!!! and who knows I MIGHT bowl this time hehehehe
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Past Event: 2/21- Bowling at Sky Lanes (Lansing) Empty Re: Past Event: 2/21- Bowling at Sky Lanes (Lansing)

Post by GearedRed6 Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:34 pm

yea im new hear and i think ill meet up with anyone who goes ide like to meet all of you and check out the mustangs
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 330
Humor : Red by day, Orange by night!
My Name: : George
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 4.2 V6 Mustang Red
Mods: : H/C/I and full bolt ons sitting on 315s

Back to top Go down

Past Event: 2/21- Bowling at Sky Lanes (Lansing) Empty Re: Past Event: 2/21- Bowling at Sky Lanes (Lansing)

Post by BraMas Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Not gonna be alot of cars out in Feb. But I'm sure you will get to meet some members
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Yes guys this event is coming up Saturday and is bound to be a good time... We will also be getting our shirt orders in and money collected so i can get the order in that following week... Jess and Randy are finalizing plans so times should be posted soon...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:39 pm

yea i know they wont be out , mine is put away too but it would be cool to meet you guys and hear about your mustang stories
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:03 pm

I should be game.... better half is still in Basic... but my mom said she wants to come.... and the stang is gonna be getting a makeover... so I wont have it!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:13 pm

a makeover? new paint job?
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:08 am

word!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:46 pm

Well I will have mine out
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by GearedRed6 Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:42 pm

sweet.....what color are you goin?
GearedRed6
GearedRed6
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:29 pm

OK for Saturday we will be meeting at 3pm at Sky Lanes . Hope to see you all out !!!!!!!
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:12 am

gonna do it factory green... the color it is... jus gonna look better!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:52 pm

you mean that your car will finally be one coulor zack?!...lol.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:43 pm

Color*... yes it will be!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:02 pm

only till the next fence or road marker.lol
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:10 pm

ok back on topic i am planning on makeing this event so it will be me and the family along with the in-laws sence they just bought a stang as far as my vert is concerned i hope to have it ready by the frontier day parade.lol

yes i know thats the end of the season..... Crying or Very sad
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:17 am

I am out... my best friends sister died in a car accident and I am helping her cope.... so I wont be able to make it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:22 am

BRADTHEBLADE wrote:only till the next fence or road marker.lol
rofl
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:54 am

Cool I am looking forward to seeing everyone and putting Dan into the wall bowling. Laughing
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Prices for Saturday are :

$9.00 per person for unlimited games during the 3 hour block
this INCLUDES shoe rental

drinks and food will be extra

See yall Saturday

I may be late I have the Republican State convention that day so I will be there ASAP
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:30 pm

I might be out on this one. I just won tickets to the Pap Roach,Buckcherry, Avenged Sevenfold & Saving Abel. The show starts at 6:30 in Battle Creek. I'll see if I can fit the bowling in also
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:48 pm

I heard Saving Abel sux in concert!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:50 pm

:_lol_: :_lol_: :_lol_: or till it rains and they cut off a semi again

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:03 pm

EyeCandy4U wrote:
:_lol_: :_lol_: :*drive*: your so right.lol
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm

BRADTHEBLADE wrote:
EyeCandy4U wrote:
:_lol_: :_lol_: :*drive*: your so right.lol

wasn't there a ditch in there some where too? :*bonk(: whip Very Happy
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next