WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events

+3
phrostygurl
AutumnsFlame
Krutch21
7 posters

Go down

Vote for the All-Chapter Meet HERE!!!

Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events I_vote_lcap35%Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events I_vote_rcap 35% 
[ 6 ]
Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events I_vote_lcap18%Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events I_vote_lcap47%Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events Empty Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events

Post by Krutch21 Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Beech Bend at Bowling green, KY. This date would include Saturday night Fun racing on the 1/4 mile track, Also at the same location is an Amusement park, Water park, Go-karts, The lost river cave, and Mammoth cave National Park 20minutes away.

NMRA All Ford world Finals in Bowling Green, KY. Won't be able to drag race at the track but we'll see the fastest ford in the country duke it out for the championship!! Also a lot of us will be entering in the Car show by request from our club sponsor-"Racing Pages". For those that want to get away from the track the same attractions from the first choice are available.

Tail of the Dragon at Deal's Gap and Pigeon Forge in Eastern TN. The Ultimate cruising raod!! 318 curves in 11 miles!! also at Pigoen Forge is Dollywood theme parks, Go-karts and a huge list of other attractions for us to do. check the Pigeon Forge link for the complete list. Way too many to type here!!

We've got the dates set for later in the summer/ early fall so everyone has plenty of time to make plans and get the time off for the trip if you choose to come. I'll continue to update as we get closer and if you have any questions I'll get the answer.As far as lodging, We have Hotels reserved in Both Pigeon Forge and Bowling green that give us club rates. I'll get Eddie to list pricing, Also for those that choose too, there are also Campgrounds either on site or nearby if you plan to bring down the camper!!

Last edited by Krutch21 on Fri May 22, 2009 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed a poll typo)
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events Empty Re: Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 8:24 pm

No thanx...... too far right now.

Back to top Go down

Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events Empty Re: Possible All-Chapter club Meet Events

Post by AutumnsFlame Thu May 21, 2009 11:42 pm

Tail of the dragon is on... I have never been on it before and the ol man said I could drive your car TJ... :*burnout*:

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 90
Humor : Raising a teenager is like nailing jelly to a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnsFlame Thu May 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Shoot... I forgot to mention, Ash(my daughter) is bringing 2 more ponys along for the ride... is that ok?

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 90
Humor : Raising a teenager is like nailing jelly to a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Fri May 22, 2009 8:17 am

The more people the better!! As far as driving my car... I dunno if you want to lol, to be honest i'm a little scared to drive my car on the "Tail" :*drive*:
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 6:49 pm

I am so thinking the tail this year...... but worried about the driving:( I will be for sure at the tail end of the dragon!!!!! Hopefully there will be others with me!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 6:51 pm

My second vote is Bowling Green~ Either way.... it's one or the other for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 9:51 pm

NMRA in Bowling Green.

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:40 pm

AladymeGT wrote:I am so thinking the tail this year...... but worried about the driving:( I will be for sure at the tail end of the dragon!!!!! Hopefully there will be others with me!!
I will hang in the back with you too :*drive*:
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:06 am

I will have to check and see when the wood dream cruise is. if it is not on the same weekend as the tail then that would be my pick. I cant miss the MI dream cruise this year since this is the year is the 45 aniver. I really want to be there

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:57 pm

Donna, the Woodward Dream Cruise is August 15th this year so none of the events interfere with that....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Thanks for the input so far everyone!! I'm still in West point right now , I come back on the 20th and will start ironing out some of the details to get this ball rolling more.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:24 am

i am always down for water parks!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Right now I'm looking at scheduling for Bowling green.
The main issue i've seen with the tail is coordinating and the drive down here. The easiest way to do it would be to have everyone meet here in Clarksville, but that would mean a night here then a long drive again across TN to get to the Tail of the Dragon. The other option is to Setup a spot near Pigeon Forge and we meet everyone there. So thats a lot of driving either way for everyone, especially the LA/ MI guys.

Bowling green I think is the way to go since everything is consolidated at Beech Bend. What i do need feedback on is whether we would want to go when we can play on the track, or go during NMRA. I'm all for a track day, but also have to fulfill our obligation at NMRA by entering at least 10 cars in the show for "Racing Pages."
Give me some feedback!! it's getting closer so Based on what the club wants to do I will lock in the All-Chapter meet by the July 7th
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:42 pm

:>drinking&l
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:06 pm

I do know what you are saying jessica, however, that is 16 votes out of all the chapters. Also, for what i had read, i don't recall it being at a track the issue, it was the lack of funds and anyone being able to afford a trip at the time. Also if you look at the feedback i have gotten so far on this thread with the exception of a couple people like yourself (and thanks for the feedback BTW), most of it is from TN peeps. Also the feedback i've gotten from club meets has also been more for the BG dates. While their feedback is also important, honestly since it's in our area i really need more feedback from the out of state chapters since you all are the ones that have to make the trip plans to come to TN/KY for this. I have asked all the club presidents and vices to also get feedback from meets to help us get a better idea of what people that don't post here and want to come are looking to do. I hope this help make more sense of how i'm trying to work this event out.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:16 pm

As far as the michigan chapter i think the Sept. 19th date would work best.... none of us want to drive 12 hours to come race and possibly break our cars that far from home... we just had NMRA's here last weekend and it would make no sense for us to drive 12 hours to go to them LOL... We were looking for something more "family friendly" such as the caves or water park...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:17 am

yep SHADY you are right, we want to have family events i dont want to sit at the track all day to have something go out like my breaks did at March madness (it's my view) we want to have fun weather it be at the caves or hangin by the pool all day at the hotel like a few of us did last year, tri-chapter is all about us as a group relaxin and "lookin" at the cars not seein who kahonas are bigger at the track. let's all just have a great time !!! and ps yes TJ we still luv ya. lets just do something we can all relax and unwind to after a crazy summer and a crazy work week :^drunk^: Cool
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Any news on this yet ?!?!?!?!?!
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:19 am

RICKY!!!!!!!!!

i have made a post on my section of the fourm down here to see what my new group thinks. I have alot of good people that loved the small meet we just had so i forsee good results on this. i will let you know how it turns out. I myself plan to be there with bells on.... and new tires...lol

SHAKE AND BAKE!!!!!!!!!

~THE PREZ( AKA>>> CAL )
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:33 am

EDDIE ,TJ, ????? anything
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Cancelled due to lack of interest
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:42 am

Ummm I thought this was happening on Sept 19th???
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down