WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2009 Wildhorses Tri-Chapter Meet....cancelled!

4 posters

Go down

2009 Wildhorses Tri-Chapter Meet....cancelled! Empty 2009 Wildhorses Tri-Chapter Meet....cancelled!

Post by Danstang Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:57 pm

Tri-Chapters Meet

Post from Fast Eddie on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:22 am:

This years Tri-Chapters Meet will be May 29 - 31. We'll be in Ohio this year, right outside Cincinnati. Lots of things to do in the area, but the biggest thing is the Tri-State Dragstip and Competition Racing Go-Karts, both are within a 40 minute drive of our hotel. So we'll get to cruise as well, to each of the locations.

At this moment there are a total of 22 rooms reserved for the meeting. 5 doubles and 17 singles. More doubles are availalbe if needed. Room rates are $63.80 per night on the doubles and $52.20 per night on the singles. This price includes all taxes..

If you're needing a room let myself or your Chapter President know so arrangements can be made.

Looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone once again.

Related links:
Go-carts
Tri-state Dragway
Wildhorses hotel location

Last edited by Danstang on Sat May 16, 2009 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

2009 Wildhorses Tri-Chapter Meet....cancelled! Empty Re: 2009 Wildhorses Tri-Chapter Meet....cancelled!

Post by Black On Black Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:13 am

Cool Here is the information on the Tri-State Dragstrip listed in first post.

Fri Test - N- Tune 5 to 9 $15.00 to race $5.00 to watch. We can work out grudge racing within the club. It would be part of the Test N Tune.

Saturday is a Jr. Dragster day only. Spectators only $5.00

Sunday Street Class Bracket racing, super pro box and unbox racing and Jr. dragsters. It sound like the only class we could qualify for is Street 12sec to 19.99. $25.00 to race $10.00 to watch. Gates open at 9:30 am and racing at 1:30

If you have any questions post them here.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

2009 Wildhorses Tri-Chapter Meet....cancelled! Empty Re: 2009 Wildhorses Tri-Chapter Meet....cancelled!

Post by Danstang Sat May 16, 2009 11:38 am

Unfortunately, this event/date has been cancelled. Hopefully we can figure something else out to get everyone together still this year, we'll keep you posted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dan
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy kyle Sat May 16, 2009 12:13 pm

that sucks but maybe i will be home before u all meet

cowboy kyle
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : quit laughin because i am a tick tack
My Ride/Rides: : 1994 mustang gt red

http://myspace.com/countrytruckman84

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Sat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm

There is tons of interest in the canoe trip, we should try and plan something for that to call all of us together then? any ideas ???
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down