WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatto parlor, Onondaga Dragway

+8
Eturner
cowboy kyle
wingedone
Black On Black
Shady
Danstang
D
BraMas
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tatto parlor, Onondaga Dragway - Page 3 Empty Re: Tatto parlor, Onondaga Dragway

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:47 pm

adding all your .02 cents

Back to top Go down

Tatto parlor, Onondaga Dragway - Page 3 Empty Re: Tatto parlor, Onondaga Dragway

Post by Danstang Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:47 pm

BraMas wrote:Man you guys have a real hard on for getting on this track don't you.
Why would a bunch of guys with full blown Drag Cars let a couple of 14 sec. Mustangs run down there track? If they are trying to keep it low key and not piss of the township they are going to do everything they can to keep cars out. Just my .02
I agree with Tim. If you read the local articles about this track, you'll see it's revitalization attempts in the past has run into a bunch of resistance. I think these guys are not interested in letting anyone else in, especially the novice racers like us. Those guys with the real race cars won't really give a rats ass about letting everyday drivers out during their "private" sessions.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:16 pm

THE GUY THAT OWNS THE PROPERTY DOSN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE RUNNING ON IT AS LONG AS THEY CAN KEEP IT LOW KEY. ie. NO ONE ACTING STUPID GOING TO AND FROM THERE. ITS THE OTHER GUY THAT WE WOULD PROBLY HAVE TO DO ALITTLE DEALIN WITH. AND BESIDES, WHAT DOES IT HURT TO EVEN TRY. THE WORST THAT WOULD HAPPEN IS THAT HE WOULD SAY NO. AND WERE ARE WE AT NOW? NEVER HURTS TO TRY.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:13 am

CAPS HURTS MY EYES!

Tatto parlor, Onondaga Dragway - Page 3 CapsLock

AHAHAH

j/p

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:05 pm

:_lol_:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:39 pm

Randy and myself drove out there and the track did not look like any big "full blown race cars" would even think about going on it. My guess is its either tha grand prix club or some little ricer club trying to revive it...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:02 pm

the tattoo guy showed me a pic of a blown '60ish mustang that was there.... it even had the moo moo's in the background!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm

It would be nice to see that old place come back to life, I just don't hold out too much hope for it though.....
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:26 pm

I dont see it coming back as it once was... no where near... but i can see them using it for themselves and some friends... i guess we just need to get in tight with them!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Ok.... so I got the guys # that is in charge.... Kyles dad works with the guy.... and Ben just called me and told me he said the mustang club is invited to come out sun... he said it is probably gonna be the last time for the year!! Weather pending!!! What do you think???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:01 pm

I finally got in contact with the guy in charge.... and he said he has NO problem with us running on it with them!!! Obv cause of the weather... unless there is another nice 70 day.... they are not gonna run anymore this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by cnews85 Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:43 pm

If we could get in for a day of fun would be great! Everyone must behave and stay low key which seems to always be an issue. If any help would be needed or anything else I could be counted on. Just for what it's worth. I drive by there quite often and this past fall I saw quite a few different vehicles out there making passes on Sat and Sun. Very Happy
cnews85
cnews85
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 48
My Name: : Clyde
My Ride/Rides: : 91 Mustang Coupe, White
Mods: : Many, too many to list.

Back to top Go down

Post by WLDHRSE Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Zack is telling the truth we have all seen the high horse power chevette he is talking about well over 1500 rwhp but the best news is that the two of the three peolpe behind this are our members it is very hush hush now and very exclusive you dont just show up you have to have permission and an appointment or they will not let you in. Just a hint the man behind this well lets just say twin turbo saleen. Should be a fun summer!

WLDHRSE
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : Objects in the mirror appear to be losing

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:40 am

Are they going to just run the 1/8th? That dip in the 1/4 is going to have to get fixed. I can only imagine the neighbors are going to just love increased traffic, they've kept that place shut down for years.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy kyle Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:53 am

the people that live near there o well i ahve always wonted to reopen it but like they say when u let a lot of people out there then it becomes a problem hopefully this will not be something for us

cowboy kyle
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : quit laughin because i am a tick tack
My Ride/Rides: : 1994 mustang gt red

http://myspace.com/countrytruckman84

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:06 pm

Hey guys anymore info on the drag strip reopening in Onondaga?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:09 pm

None that I know of. It was just being used privately last I had heard.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:11 pm

That sucks I would love to see it re open we need something like that down here rather than stanton think i'll drive out there and see if i can find any signs of life ...

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Stanton isn't that far from me, I,ve been thinking about seeing what my stang will do on the strip.

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:15 pm

smk172 wrote:That sucks I would love to see it re open we need something like that down here rather than stanton think i'll drive out there and see if i can find any signs of life ...
Yeah we definitely need to have something closer to us. BTW, welcome to the site!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:16 pm

thanks well guys i'll let ya know what i find out i 'm going for a ride Very Happy :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:22 pm

Yeah welcome! :*drive*:

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:31 pm

smk172 wrote:thanks well guys i'll let ya know what i find out i 'm going for a ride Very Happy :*drive*:
Let us know what you find, I haven't been over there in a while!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:02 pm

OK I talked to the owner he said he has let a few guys down the road do test and tunes but thats it the rest is all talk he is not re opening the track Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:05 pm

Oh, that sucks.

GreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next