WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatto parlor, Onondaga Dragway

+8
Eturner
cowboy kyle
wingedone
Black On Black
Shady
Danstang
D
BraMas
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tatto parlor, Onondaga Dragway - Page 2 Empty Re: Tatto parlor, Onondaga Dragway

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:59 pm

possibly.... i am pretty gullible... I guess i see good in everyone.... he said he got on here the other day... so hopefully he can get on soon so he can tell ya?!?!

And its not that im not smart.... I aced all my classes got my A+ and C+ certifications... I am just getting started on cars and am very convincable (yes i just made up a word... but since im not smart i can do that)!!

Back to top Go down

Tatto parlor, Onondaga Dragway - Page 2 Empty Re: Tatto parlor, Onondaga Dragway

Post by Shady Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:49 pm

yeah the 3.4 quarter is sorta far fetched but it makes sense to me that they are not having a problem with the dip (even with higher horsepower vehicles) due to the fact the dip was at the end of the quarter and they are shutting it down at the 8th... you would be going so slow by the dip it wouldn't really matter. i might run out there sunday just to see if there is any sign of life or repaving or if this guy is feeding you full of BS

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:16 pm

Cool What time shady I will get up and come over to
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Shady, I'm in too!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:35 am

Sorry I can't go I have a date with the tooth fairy
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:03 pm

Tim
From the link that wingedone posted we may not be welcome. But that never stop me in the past.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:30 pm

the guy at the tattoo parlor (mike) was sayn that they might want to keep it jus surious cars.. so idk... still have yet to get a call... i told him I was gonna show up sunday.. so till than who knows!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:55 pm

Black On Black wrote:Tim
From the link that wingedone posted we may not be welcome. But that never stop me in the past.
You didn't get my joke! :*bonk(:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:03 pm

Cool I got your joke, just to old to pay attention.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy kyle Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:29 pm

it would be nice to have it back open and it's in my back yard so getting there is easy

cowboy kyle
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : quit laughin because i am a tick tack
My Ride/Rides: : 1994 mustang gt red

http://myspace.com/countrytruckman84

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:21 pm

Not right now its not kyle!! LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:20 pm

LOL, wow you guys are funny.

I would say the next step for zack, would be to take pictures of the track and show us what mike (the incredibly hot tattoist) is talking about.

All in favor, say I!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:53 pm

I stopped by today and no one was there but I did take pics and there is a sign of improvements!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:13 pm

we stopped by there today and no sign of life... they did redo the launch pad and that is it, There is a chain up and it says "don't ask... the answer is no."

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:50 pm

I also found out today that Kyles dad works with the main guy that is leasing it... soo should be gettn some more info soon!!

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy kyle Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:34 pm

ya my dad does work witht the guy but he can be a dick

cowboy kyle
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : quit laughin because i am a tick tack
My Ride/Rides: : 1994 mustang gt red

http://myspace.com/countrytruckman84

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:48 pm

HEY, ALL THIS JUST MIGHT BE MORE THAN RUMORS. GOT A CALL FROM MY BROTHER-N-LAW AND WE ARE GOING TO CHECK OUT THE TRACK TOMORROW......IF THE WEATHER HOLDS. SAID HE TALKED TO A FRIEND OF HIS THAT KNOWS ONE OF THE GUYS THAT IS SUPPOSSED TO BE WORKING ON THE TRACK. AND THEY JUST RUN ON SUNDAYS FOR NOW. IF I HEAR MORE OR FIND OUT MORE I'LL LET YOU KNOW.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:49 pm

WORD!!! Cause I keep hearing about it... but nothing!!! If you do... give me a call... if they will let me come that is!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:04 pm

WHENT TO THE TRACK YESTERDAY AND THIS IS WHAT WE FOUND OUT. THE OWNER OF THE TRACK DOESN'T RUN A CAR ON IT AT ALL. A FRIEND OF HIS THAT OWNS A LOCAL CONCRETE AND PAVING CO. TESTS HIS CAR OUT ON IT. ALONG WITH SOME FRIENDS OF HIS. HE IS ALSO THE GUY THAT REPAVED THE TRACK. RIGHT NOW IT IS JUST A PRIVATE FUNCTION TYPE OF THING. THEY DON'T WANT BIG CROUDS THERE, BECAUSE IT WOULD CAUSE TROUBLE WITH TOWNSHIP. ALSO THERE IS NO RACING ON THE TRACK AND NO EXCHANGE OF MONEY INVOLVED AT ALL. THEY SIMPLY TEST THEIR CARS THERE. PLUS THEY ONLY DO 1/8 MILE, NO 1/4 MILE AS THE TRACK IS NOT PRPAIRED FOR THAT. WE WILL TRY TO MAKE CONTACK WITH THE GUY THAT IS RUNNING IT AND SEE IF SOME SORT OF DEAL CAN BE MADE SO WE CAN RUN OUR CAR THERE TOO FROM TIME TO TIME. SO AS FOR THE RUMMOR THAT THE TRACK IS GOING TO BE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, WELL THAT IS JUST A RUMMOR. RIGHT NOW IT IS NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, AND NEITHER GUY HAS ANY INTENTION OF DOING THAT RIGHT NOW. IF ANY ONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:24 pm

Thanks for looking into that for us. It looks like just a dream of that the place coming back will never materialize, you can always have hope though. Very Happy
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:45 pm

IF WE CAN MAKE BIT OF A DEAL WITH THEM.....LIKE HELP MAINTIAN THE PLACE WOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED? I JUST WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE OLD DRAGS STILL UP AND RUNNING. KINDA A NOSTALGA THING.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:22 am

Im Game!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:51 am

Man you guys have a real hard on for getting on this track don't you.
Why would a bunch of guys with full blown Drag Cars let a couple of 14 sec. Mustangs run down there track? If they are trying to keep it low key and not piss of the township they are going to do everything they can to keep cars out. Just my .02
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:46 pm

How many is that now tim?? I guessing you are around $1.50... LMAO!!! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:33 pm

scratch confused
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next