WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here is what i wanna do

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

here is what i wanna do - Page 2 Empty Re: here is what i wanna do

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:37 am

Brandon, I agree totally with some of your statements but he is only trying to gain more knowledge to mod his stang.. Nothing is being accomplished by you thrashing at his requests for help.. I was once the same way over at v6p but hopefully after everything i have learned from others we will have a nice running v6 stang... it takes time to learn
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:43 am

Like the others said it wouldn't be very smart to do heads and cams. I went through and just got a quick quote with discounts and for cams, springs, retainers, stall converter, and dyno tune(no tuner, so if you need one include that price). All that is going to be around 2600-2700. Figure if you dont have a tuner another 250-350 and installation which is going to be around 600-1000. That would be stupid to drop all that money when for way less you can get a supercharger and have more hp. :*bonk(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:40 pm

ok thanks man appreciate everyones help

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:14 pm

OK this is not the Corral,Mustang Forums or SVT. Please do not treat other members on this site like you would treat a person that ask a question that you fell is dumb. This is a Club[u] Forum where other members of WildHorses can come and ask stupid questions without being put down.
The only way to learn is to ask stupid questions. We where all stupid at one time. Unfortunately I still am :^drunk^:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:13 pm

BraMas wrote:OK this is not the Corral,Mustang Forums or SVT. Please do not treat other members on this site like you would treat a person that ask a question that you fell is dumb. This is a Club[u] Forum where other members of WildHorses can come and ask stupid questions without being put down.
The only way to learn is to ask stupid questions. We where all stupid at one time. Unfortunately I still am :^drunk^:

rofl lol
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:47 am

BraMas wrote:OK this is not the Corral,Mustang Forums or SVT. Please do not treat other members on this site like you would treat a person that ask a question that you fell is dumb. This is a Club[u] Forum where other members of WildHorses can come and ask stupid questions without being put down.

I totally agree. I left ModdedMustangs because of this kinda BS! Keep it polite gents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:05 am

I am going to be brutally honest, I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up over this. If you are going to get upset over some criticism on a forum than you shouldn't be posting. Ya you picked those other forums and they do have threads where they really bash on people, but again those are by far some of the best places to go to learn. As one of my PhD professors says "Sometimes the best way to learn is to be embarrassed." I agree we should be respectful to each other, but a little criticism never hurts anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:01 am

2k6silvergt wrote:I am going to be brutally honest, I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up over this. If you are going to get upset over some criticism on a forum than you shouldn't be posting. Ya you picked those other forums and they do have threads where they really bash on people, but again those are by far some of the best places to go to learn. As one of my PhD professors says "Sometimes the best way to learn is to be embarrassed." I agree we should be respectful to each other, but a little criticism never hurts anyone.

:*agree*:

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:58 am

2k6silvergt wrote:I am going to be brutally honest, I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up over this. If you are going to get upset over some criticism on a forum than you shouldn't be posting. Ya you picked those other forums and they do have threads where they really bash on people, but again those are by far some of the best places to go to learn. As one of my PhD professors says "Sometimes the best way to learn is to be embarrassed." I agree we should be respectful to each other, but a little criticism never hurts anyone.
+1 :*agree*:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:04 pm

Agreed.t! Now move along.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down