WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going to get a tune this friday, May 16th outside Chicago, wanna go?

2 posters

Go down

Going to get a tune this friday, May 16th outside Chicago, wanna go? Empty Going to get a tune this friday, May 16th outside Chicago, wanna go?

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 12:25 pm

Well the guy I originally wanted to tune the car got log jammed about a month ago. Got back in touch with him late last week and we are good to go for this friday so long as I come up with one other thing (wont be mentioning this, its staying a secret). Anyway im leaving around 5am friday to go get the tune done by Mike Post outside Chicago.

This is your only chance to get to see the numbers on this car!

Wade

Back to top Go down

Going to get a tune this friday, May 16th outside Chicago, wanna go? Empty Re: Going to get a tune this friday, May 16th outside Chicago, wanna go?

Post by COLE Tue May 13, 2008 1:35 pm

hmmm idk... i will have to see if i am busy but it sounds like fun
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Going to get a tune this friday, May 16th outside Chicago, wanna go? Empty Re: Going to get a tune this friday, May 16th outside Chicago, wanna go?

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 2:22 pm

What shop does he tune for?

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue May 13, 2008 2:47 pm

Dammit Wade, you always gotta do this on a week day.

PS: I wanna know the ball park numbers. Your secrets safe with me. :*heart*:
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 2:54 pm

1fstroush wrote:Dammit Wade, you always gotta do this on a week day.

PS: I wanna know the ball park numbers. Your secrets safe with me. :*heart*:

I'm not really sure what the big secret is about numbers anymore. :^scratch^: They really don't mean much.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue May 13, 2008 3:12 pm

True true It's all about the 1/4 mile times baby :*drive*:
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue May 13, 2008 3:37 pm

wy3134 wrote:I come up with one other thing (wont be mentioning this, its staying a secret).

This is your only chance to get to see the numbers on this car!

Wade
i am guessing spray just in case some pesky car has a little more than previously stated this is all purely speculation though
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 3:53 pm

well after a couple discussions with a couple local guys, this is cancelled already... Mike pissed me off today by being rather non-helpful in trying to finalize everything, so im just gonna wait till I can get into Lidio's schedule up at alternative auto outside Detroit. its the guy whom everyone has actually recommended me to, his schedule was just too loaded for me to consider at the time, but now im just gonna bite the bullet and wait for a spot and have it done right by the absolute best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 4:06 pm

wy3134 wrote:well after a couple discussions with a couple local guys, this is cancelled already... Mike pissed me off today by being rather non-helpful in trying to finalize everything, so im just gonna wait till I can get into Lidio's schedule up at alternative auto outside Detroit. its the guy whom everyone has actually recommended me to, his schedule was just too loaded for me to consider at the time, but now im just gonna bite the bullet and wait for a spot and have it done right by the absolute best.

Ya he is definitely a well known tuner. Have you ever thought about using Bob Kurgan? He does some great work with mustangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 4:26 pm

new post going up, this can be deleted/closed/ etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed May 14, 2008 8:59 am

Lock.t by authors permission.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down