WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Might be coming up to gwood saturday!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Might be coming up to gwood saturday! - Page 3 Empty Re: Might be coming up to gwood saturday!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:15 pm

There have been a few times where i've called for tech days and the only person to show up was derrick hah...

and the time when zak, steve, derrick and i did my headers

Back to top Go down

Might be coming up to gwood saturday! - Page 3 Empty Re: Might be coming up to gwood saturday!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:17 pm

Ha, Ha.... u would think between us all we should have enough already!!!!
As for Stevie, um I totally suck at bowling and it's just about hanging and having fun and hey a challenge!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:18 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
AladymeGT wrote:Ummm excuse me peeps, but I have thrown out several ideas, golf, tech days and other stuff too!!!!!!

So lets do them. I would have a tech day but my garage is too small plus I only have a pulley to go on. I can't afford all these fun things like everyone else. Sad

lol the quote from the guy with the most hp in the group! :*bonk(:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:18 pm

Ummm my phone didn't ring!!!!!!

MustangManiac wrote:There have been a few times where i've called for tech days and the only person to show up was derrick hah...

and the time when zak, steve, derrick and i did my headers

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:19 pm

I confirmed it and we do have a shop that will let us work a few hours on a saterday! WE NEED to come up with a date and we can have a tech day Smile
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:27 pm

Murph wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:
AladymeGT wrote:Ummm excuse me peeps, but I have thrown out several ideas, golf, tech days and other stuff too!!!!!!

So lets do them. I would have a tech day but my garage is too small plus I only have a pulley to go on. I can't afford all these fun things like everyone else. Sad

lol the quote from the guy with the most hp in the group! :*bonk(:

That doesn't mean anything. There really isn't a ton of stuff that has been added to it. Plus Brandon by far has the most hp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:27 pm

Murph wrote:I confirmed it and we do have a shop that will let us work a few hours on a saterday! WE NEED to come up with a date and we can have a tech day Smile

Are they going to make us pay to use the shop or is it like a favor?

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:28 pm

i forgot about brandon lol my bad! (you should be able to post in the LP forum bro) test and let me know!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:28 pm

favor = Free! :*woohoo*:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Murph wrote:i forgot about brandon lol my bad! (you should be able to post in the LP forum bro) test and let me know!

Got it to work. Not sure why I was having trouble before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:31 pm

Murph wrote:favor = Free! :*woohoo*:

Sweet! Anything free is good.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:32 pm

lol of course! so everyone buy some parts and we will throw a tech day before winter!!! Smile

Zak- thanks for the post! i know they will appreciate that
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:33 pm

ok next year I vote we go to king island instead of holiday world. I saw spong bob and that would so be what nick would love to go check out.

I looked at there calender and it looks like when nick is in town that they have some kind of hunt thing going on. has anyone been there during this hunt thing. kings island looks lke the place to go to for next summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:36 pm

Murph wrote:lol of course! so everyone buy some parts and we will throw a tech day before winter!!! Smile

Zak- thanks for the post! i know they will appreciate that

How about someone buys some parts for me while they are at it.

They deserve it. They are really the only retailer I will buy from anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:06 am

well I see the topic has changed here a bit lol but me and blake are still gonna try to make it up but it isn't looking good at the moment. His uncle was just diagnosed with cancer this morning Sad so we'll just have to play it by ear. I'll try to post up around five or six as to whether we are coming or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:20 pm

joparrett wrote:well I see the topic has changed here a bit lol but me and blake are still gonna try to make it up but it isn't looking good at the moment. His uncle was just diagnosed with cancer this morning Sad so we'll just have to play it by ear. I'll try to post up around five or six as to whether we are coming or not.

damn man! i'm really sorry to hear that. I hope and wish the best for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:50 pm

same here bro! im sorry to hear the news.. i hope you guys can make it up
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:56 pm

Murph wrote:same here bro! im sorry to hear the news.. i hope you guys can make it up

I know it, I was really looking forward to coming up. I still haven't heard from Blake today so I'm still not sure what is going on. He gets off work in an hour so I should know soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:23 pm

ok so I talked to blake and we are good to come up tonight :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:27 pm

joparrett wrote:ok so I talked to blake and we are good to come up tonight :*woohoo*:

awsome man!

I work until 10 guys... so i'll be there around 1045... i'm sorry i cant make dinner at bdubs... but i'll be there b/t 1045 and 11

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:11 pm

great news!!!!!!! glad to have you up
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:53 am

joparrett wrote:well I see the topic has changed here a bit lol but me and blake are still gonna try to make it up but it isn't looking good at the moment. His uncle was just diagnosed with cancer this morning Sad so we'll just have to play it by ear. I'll try to post up around five or six as to whether we are coming or not.

Sorry to hear about Blake's uncle. We all wish him the best.

PS: For some reason the Indy crew like to thread jack quite a bit and can't seem to keep it on track.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:47 pm

1fstroush wrote:

Sorry to hear about Blake's uncle. We all wish him the best.

PS: For some reason the Indy crew like to thread jack quite a bit and can't seem to keep it on track.

AJ

haha its fine. I realize there are more important things than blake and I coming up lol. But thanks again guys for lettin us hang out with you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3