WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Might be coming up to gwood saturday!

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Might be coming up to gwood saturday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Might be coming up to gwood saturday!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:34 am

Murph wrote:Ill see what rachel is up too but i remember the good ole days were we stayed out till 3am, i dont mind doing one of those again

Ya that would be fun if we had something to do but lately it's the same thing over and over.

Back to top Go down

Might be coming up to gwood saturday! - Page 2 Empty Re: Might be coming up to gwood saturday!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:38 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
Murph wrote:Ill see what rachel is up too but i remember the good ole days were we stayed out till 3am, i dont mind doing one of those again

Ya that would be fun if we had something to do but lately it's the same thing over and over.

haha. come to where I live and you'll understand getting bored!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:48 am

2k6silvergt wrote:

well man up and go cruise hahaha jk.

i think its fun as hell making a lap downtown around the circle, people look at you and your cars in astonishment, even though we dont think they're amazing cars, other people and all the ladies do haha. Thats what makes it cool.

But you gotta think... what else is there to do on a really last friday and saturday night... its indiana, there are no beaches, boardwalks, etc... lol
All we have are open streets and our rides, we have downtown/meridian ave, which is pretty tight, but you can never get a parking spot w/in a walking mile hah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:58 am

MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

well man up and go cruise hahaha jk.

i think its fun as hell making a lap downtown around the circle, people look at you and your cars in astonishment, even though we dont think they're amazing cars, other people and all the ladies do haha. Thats what makes it cool.

But you gotta think... what else is there to do on a really last friday and saturday night... its indiana, there are no beaches, boardwalks, etc... lol
All we have are open streets and our rides, we have downtown/meridian ave, which is pretty tight, but you can never get a parking spot w/in a walking mile hah.

x2... I just felt priveledged driving around with a bunch of badass stangs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:16 am

Ya its not bad every now and then but the same thing every weekend gets old. We need to mix it up and start doing something different. I have heard 3 people with stangs say its boring the same routine and 2 I haven't seen since, which kind of sucks. We need to start hitting up more car shows and stuff like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:28 am

2k6silvergt wrote:Ya its not bad every now and then but the same thing every weekend gets old. We need to mix it up and start doing something different. I have heard 3 people with stangs say its boring the same routine and 2 I haven't seen since, which kind of sucks. We need to start hitting up more car shows and stuff like that.

See, I knew this was coming. I've told you all before, variety and quality not quantity. I like cruising just like the rest of you. It's become so mundane and lackluster that I want to shoot myself in the head before making another lap around sisters.

I propose that we come up with a little better plan as to when we hit US31 next year so that all of us can save the necessary $ to make more shows and visit other events outside of the Indianapolis area. I know Stevi will chime in with Munice, FTW. So, I'll say it first. :*bonk(:

Let's put our brains together and start to make a list of shows we missed this year that we should have attended. See the events area for new thread. That way we can schedule in the 2009 events before it's too late and we're sitting in front of CC with are thumbs in the air at all the rice driving by.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:46 am

2k6silvergt wrote:Ya its not bad every now and then but the same thing every weekend gets old. We need to mix it up and start doing something different. I have heard 3 people with stangs say its boring the same routine and 2 I haven't seen since, which kind of sucks. We need to start hitting up more car shows and stuff like that.
+1 i could not agree with you more
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:55 am

and i know we are a car club and thats what we do but does what we do always have to do with cars??? u know what i am saying??? does that make since ( it did in my head) scratch but like i was saying remember last year when we went to the haunted house and that kind of stuff. That was a great time and it had nothing to do with cars. I mean when is the last time we all just got together and hung out or went to do something. I don't know just thought i would throw it out there and see if it got a response
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:58 am

Good point Cole!

Winter's right around the corner. That's when the movie nights, and bowling, and haunted houses, and for the ladies shopping days, etc...will take place. Or at least it did last year...
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:59 am

COLE wrote:and i know we are a car club and thats what we do but does what we do always have to do with cars??? u know what i am saying??? does that make since ( it did in my head) scratch but like i was saying remember last year when we went to the haunted house and that kind of stuff. That was a great time and it had nothing to do with cars. I mean when is the last time we all just got together and hung out or went to do something. I don't know just thought i would throw it out there and see if it got a response

Ya I hear ya. Even stuff like that would be fun. Like when everyone got together over at AJ's for his birthday and just hanging out.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:07 am

2k6silvergt wrote: Ya I hear ya. Even stuff like that would be fun. Like when everyone got together over at AJ's for his birthday and just hanging out.
see thats what i am talking about we all hung out had a good time aj motor boated his birthday cake it was hilarious i mean i just think we should do more stuff like that
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:10 pm

That sounds GREAT jay! I'm down for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:36 pm

COLE wrote:and i know we are a car club and thats what we do but does what we do always have to do with cars??? u know what i am saying??? does that make since ( it did in my head) scratch but like i was saying remember last year when we went to the haunted house and that kind of stuff. That was a great time and it had nothing to do with cars. I mean when is the last time we all just got together and hung out or went to do something. I don't know just thought i would throw it out there and see if it got a response

AJ's Bday :^drunk^: :^drunk^:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:37 pm

I wanna goto kings island before the year is over fellas! just throwing that out there incase anyone else wants to go
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:53 am

Murph wrote:I wanna goto kings island before the year is over fellas! just throwing that out there incase anyone else wants to go
+1
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:37 am

kings island would be nice if i wasn't a broke @$$ lol. i personally like goin bowling occasionally. if anyone wouldn't midn strollin up to 96th street one night they got a place with 80 lanes that nice

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:51 am

Bowling last winter was fun. We had a few people show up to bowl the cosmic bowling at Emerson bowl (?)
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:17 pm

ive got a ringer for you AJ if you want some competition?
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:29 pm

Murph wrote:I wanna goto kings island before the year is over fellas! just throwing that out there incase anyone else wants to go

what is kings island. I know that nick will be coming home for 18 days and he is supose to be in town the first week on Oct. depending on when you all go to kings island we might be able to go in the passing through to WI or coming back o TN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:32 pm

Ummm excuse me peeps, but I have thrown out several ideas, golf, tech days and other stuff too!!!!!!

1fstroush wrote:Good point Cole!

Winter's right around the corner. That's when the movie nights, and bowling, and haunted houses, and for the ladies shopping days, etc...will take place. Or at least it did last year...

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:50 pm

fixed the quote for ya tyara Smile
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Kings island www.pki.com
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:07 pm

AladymeGT wrote:Ummm excuse me peeps, but I have thrown out several ideas, golf, tech days and other stuff too!!!!!!

So lets do them. I would have a tech day but my garage is too small plus I only have a pulley to go on. I can't afford all these fun things like everyone else. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:09 pm

whats everyone got to put on? if i was any good at golf i'd go out but i'm horendous. All i've got is some gears and soon to be a traciton loc rebuild kit...thats a project in itself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:13 pm

Someone needs to buy a bunch of parts so we can stay busy then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next