WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Might be coming up to gwood saturday!

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Might be coming up to gwood saturday! Empty Might be coming up to gwood saturday!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:53 pm

With blake again... just wanted to make sure you guys would be out lol and where to find you

Back to top Go down

Might be coming up to gwood saturday! Empty Re: Might be coming up to gwood saturday!

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:16 pm

lol, the indy horsepower bug got you huh! ill be down man
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Might be coming up to gwood saturday! Empty Re: Might be coming up to gwood saturday!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:19 pm

hopefully I'll be out so i can meet everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:22 pm

Yeah man, i'll be out for sure. Circuit city

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:26 pm

kind of a thread jack here but what time do you guys usually meet at CC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:28 pm

sweet guys. I need to go out of town to get some outdoor speakers for an outdoor theater I'm making in my back yard lol and figured I'd just journey up there and do some cruising. I'm pumped!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:29 pm

JStang314 wrote:kind of a thread jack here but what time do you guys usually meet at CC?

I think it was about nine when we met last time I was up there... but that was my first and only time so I dunno for sure...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:31 pm

We usually meet at around 10.

I'll call everyone from Columbus and invite them up too... they're hilarious and have some pretty badass stangs too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:32 pm

i'll be down there around 11, i gotta work. but it's my last day so it's all good!

let's have some fun. get a good turnout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:33 pm

MustangManiac wrote:We usually meet at around 10.

I'll call everyone from Columbus and invite them up too... they're hilarious and have some pretty badass stangs too.

lol yeah I was an hour off... close enough. I like badass stangs :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:03 am

sweet! I wouldnt mind getting some grub at Bdubs around 9ish
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:08 am

Murph wrote:sweet! I wouldnt mind getting some grub at Bdubs around 9ish

We might see you there. I know me and blake a couple friends will be going there at some point...

Other than circuit city, what other electronics stores are there up there? Or a menards maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:08 am

joparrett wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:We usually meet at around 10.

lol yeah I was an hour off... close enough. I like badass stangs :*woohoo*:

who doesnt hahaha.

and Dave... i'm down for that! Bdubs is the shizzz!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:14 am

some boneless wings with some captian and coke FTMFW :^drunk^:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:55 am

I plan on making it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:56 am

i will see what i can do
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:41 am

Murph wrote:some boneless wings with some captian and coke FTMFW :^drunk^:

Hell YES!!! minus the captian for me tho Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:00 am

MustangManiac wrote:

Youngin!
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:31 pm

MustangManiac wrote:

lol don't feel alone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:39 pm

Hopefully there will be a better show of people this weekend compared to last weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:58 pm

i'll meet up but i dont get off work til 10 so i probly wont be out til 11. hopefully you'll still be around

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:36 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Hopefully there will be a better show of people this weekend compared to last weekend.

well you and steve didnt go with us...

we got a TON of people back to CC but you guys were gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:37 pm

JStang314 wrote:i'll meet up but i dont get off work til 10 so i probly wont be out til 11. hopefully you'll still be around

Bro... we're out all night lol. At least I am and all the columbus guys. I'll tell them to come up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:06 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:Hopefully there will be a better show of people this weekend compared to last weekend.

well you and steve didnt go with us...

we got a TON of people back to CC but you guys were gone

We stayed until about 11-11:30 but after no one else showed up we said screw it. I'm assuming the show of people is going down because everyone is starting to go back to school now. Plus we didn't feel like driving around and wasting gas.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:18 pm

Ill see what rachel is up too but i remember the good ole days were we stayed out till 3am, i dont mind doing one of those again
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next