WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Frontier Days Parade, Sept. 6th

+5
wingedone
WLDHRSE
Black On Black
phrostygurl
Danstang
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Past Event: Frontier Days Parade, Sept. 6th - Page 3 Empty Re: Past Event: Frontier Days Parade, Sept. 6th

Post by wingedone Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:50 pm

Well dang, now I cannot even make the parade to watch it. We have tile guys coming in this weekend.

Any chance you guys get a chance to update this thing with any after parade party's please post it up. If we get them out of here at a decent hour, we would like to attend.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Frontier Days Parade, Sept. 6th - Page 3 Empty Re: Past Event: Frontier Days Parade, Sept. 6th

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:52 am

STEAL HIS CAR BRAD!!!!! STEAL HIS CAR!!!!! :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Frontier Days Parade, Sept. 6th - Page 3 Empty frontier days parade

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:24 am

im in, see yall on the 6th :_lol_:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:34 am

He doesnt have to steal it you!!! I gave him permission!!! SO HA!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:32 pm

what the hell are we doing about FOOD????????????????????
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:21 pm

Randy had mentioned "bring a dish to pass, bring meat if you want it cooked". Jessica and Randy, I take it we are going to shop right after the parade?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:37 pm

wingedone wrote:Well dang, now I cannot even make the parade to watch it. We have tile guys coming in this weekend.

Any chance you guys get a chance to update this thing with any after parade party's please post it up. If we get them out of here at a decent hour, we would like to attend.

if you want give me a call when they leave and i will let you know where things stand... my number is (517)712-4455
oh by the way my name is Rick (the club calls me Shady)

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:42 pm

Just spoke to Randy, he'll post more details soon!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:55 pm

Cool For anyone who did not see it. We are grilling. We will have a couple of tables to set up on. Dan and I are bringing grills. bring the meat you want to grill and we will do are best to cook it for you. Please bring a dish to pass. sorry to you members from out of town as you will have to bring food in a cooler or buy locally. We have a Meijers and a Walmart. We will be discussing future gathering when we want to cook out and better ways to handle it. The Charlotte Advance Auto Parts has offered the use of there lot and grassy areas to put up a canopy and grill on. There is a small amount of shade on there lot. And we can use there restrooms. There store is on lansing road by the hospital and medical offices. We are unit 91 in the parade and will not be using any dirt road to get to line up or after the line up. We will meet at Miejer at 9:15 sharp.

Lets have a good turn out for this one and show other Mustang owners that the

Michigan WildHorses Know How to Roll
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:51 pm

just a side note. Please bring a chair. I know most everyone has them with them.
Cool And if anyone has any lawn games please bring them. Cool
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:49 pm

What a turnout today! 18 Mustangs! That twin line of 'stangs looked great going downtown Charlotte. We had a great time with everyone today and I would like to thank everyone who joined us for this parade. Thank you to all the "newbies" who came up also, we couldn't have had this great of a showing without you!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:33 pm

thats right it was a great time kinda reminds me of why i joined in the first place. oh i need a new tire!lol yes only one so no coments..cant wait till the next one.hopefully the car will be in better shape only having two days after work to put it together was just not enough time but it is already in the garage torn down and started sanding for the new paint.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:25 pm

Cool Hey Dan are you still working on those arn muscles?
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:32 pm

Cool Thanks to all that came out today. I think the WildHoreses put on a very classy show today. And all that participated enjoyed our little burn-out spot and it wasn't in the parade route. Thanks to all that followed the parade rules. Check the upcoming events on the forum for the Test N Tune on Wed the 10 of Sept.

:*burnout*: :*drive*: :*owned:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:37 pm

Hey there... could you please send me the pics of my car and my moms car so that I can put them on myspace to advertise us? ifso please send them too sweetstuff302008@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:12 pm

Cool Give me a day or two and I will get them to you.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:45 pm

Okay Thank You

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 am

Just wanted to jump in and say RANDY, the new sig pic you have is excellent. approve
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:57 am

Thanks to everyone who came out on Saturday !!!! what an AWESOME turn out. 18 cars is a great number, LOVED all the new cars and meeting new people.

Test n Tune on Wednesday the 10th and Toy's for Tot's on the 20th
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:01 pm

Cool I like the addition to the Sig to. thanks Dan.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:48 pm

Black On Black wrote:Cool I like the addition to the Sig to. thanks Dan.

I will have to have him do one for me too! But I want a moving shot like yours. That's nice. Smile
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by WLDHRSE Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:41 pm

Yes thank you for the great showing we had. It was graet to meet all the new members and see some old faces to sorry I missed the burnout spot who would have thought me of all people missing a chance to do a big smokey burnout maybe next time.

WLDHRSE
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : Objects in the mirror appear to be losing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:47 am

yea the parade was great ! seems like it was a hour long or so, oh yea, and the burn out spot was perfect, almost like my spot at home except thats in the road. lol !

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:29 am

yes thanks to all for another great parade. I definately think we need to keep this parade on our schedule every year. Great job on the event planning Randy, could have wished for a better time saturday. Thank you to all the new members that showed up and hope to see you all again soon...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:15 pm

Pics man.... wheres the pics???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next