WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Frontier Days Parade, Sept. 6th

+5
wingedone
WLDHRSE
Black On Black
phrostygurl
Danstang
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Past Event: Frontier Days Parade, Sept. 6th - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Frontier Days Parade, Sept. 6th

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:44 pm

*wipes a tear* you make me proud tim!!!

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Frontier Days Parade, Sept. 6th - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Frontier Days Parade, Sept. 6th

Post by phrostygurl Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:47 pm

awwwwwwwwwww OK so I will check into parks that are NOT in BFE in Charlotte
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:26 pm

Cool HERE IS THE PARADE DETAILS:
We will meet at 9:15 at the Meijers store in the lot behind the gas station. From there we will proceed to the line up location. The organizer told me we will probably be on Henry St between South Cochran and Horatio St. The exact spot will be known before Sat. I will get with Jessica on a park location. Thanks for your .02 Tim and thank you Brian and Jessica for offering your homes. Brian please bring what every you have to cook the Park after the parade. If anyone needs to talk to me please PM me for contact info.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:08 am

OK here is what I have found out as far as parks in Charlotte. They are all located in BFE and are far off the road and when I say far I mean FAR off the road.

So what about going back to the park in Eaton Rapids that we go to ??
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:39 am

Note for next year: if we check with the city in time they may give us a small spot at the fair grounds where everything is going on to park our cars and have a grill out.... if we could get this it could be huge for new enrollment!

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:04 pm

It's never to late to try, Im calling will let you know what we can do
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:37 pm

Cool For anyone that wants to gather after the Parade to cook-out and play!! Please bring a dish to pass and the meat you want cooked. Dan will bring grills. Tim can you bring your canopy? There is a little shade where I hope to have our after parade gathering on Lansing Rd. Just waiting for the ok from the Manager. I will bring a least 1-6 foot table to set up on. I am working on the Parade people not to send us down a dirt road at the end of the parade. :*woohoo*:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:35 am

We will be there !!!!!!
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:16 pm

Cool I can bring more than one table if needed.
and Dan the grandaughter's party date has changed we will be able to stay after the parade :*Danceparty*:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:21 pm

Sweet!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:27 pm

Yea Randy and Sandy get to stay and hang out !!! WOOHOOO
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Frontier Days Parade, Sept. 6th - Page 2 Empty Frontier Days Parade

Post by JabBen Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:22 pm

I*m in what time do we meet? and on the 7th what time do we meet. :*drive*: Cool
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:38 pm

The parade is meeting at Meijers in charlotte at 9:15
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Frontier Days Parade, Sept. 6th - Page 2 Empty Parade!!

Post by JabBen Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:56 pm

Black On Black wrote:The parade is meeting at Meijers in charlotte at 9:15
Souds good to me see there. Cool :*drive*: afro
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:03 am

....and on the 7th, we meet at 7:30am @ Meijers. We want to get there to be in the show!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:12 am

ok i can make this one i now have a car worth takeing....o-wait any drivers i do believe ill have at least one extra mustang that weekend.and if you really want i could bring the 4-banger and whats left off shady's old car.lol sorry zack but we need the cars so just remember wile your away at drill ill be out on the town with your lady!!!!!!lol :*drive*: :*naughty*:
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:15 am

by the way what is on the 7th?
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:11 am

Cool West Michigan Muscle Car Show at Gilmore on Sept. 7th its on another thread
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:16 am

Where do we rendezvous on the 6th for the parade and what time?

Oh duh me now I see it....."The parade is meeting at Meijers in charlotte at 9:15"

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:28 am

Mustang 5.0 wrote:Where do we rendezvous on the 6th for the parade and what time?

Oh duh me now I see it....."The parade is meeting at Meijers in charlotte at 9:15"
Yup! Can you make the Gilmore show on the 7th? It's about 45-50 min away.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:53 am

I have extra drivers who are willing ANYTIME to drive just let me know
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:06 pm

He is talkn bout mine and jesse's cars.... cause brad is gonna swap out the rear ends... and put all my power additives in!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:19 pm

[b]I'm in I will be there! Can someone send me an email to give me directions? Thanks JVaughan
vaughanjessica30@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:02 pm

Just take I-69 north to exit 60 (M-50, Charlotte exit), turn right at the exit and Meijers is there on the left side. We're meeting at 9:15am!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:03 am

we are staying at the Holliday Inn express Friday night if anyone wants to help make jello shots that night you would be AWESOME !!!!!
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next