WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade & Cookout Sept 11th.

+7
JUSTAGT
BraMas
Wolvee
Batman
Danstang
BRADTHEBLADE
Black On Black
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade & Cookout Sept 11th. Empty Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade & Cookout Sept 11th.

Post by Black On Black Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:02 pm

Cool
What: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade and Junior Diabetes Research Foundation Car Show
Where: Meet for parade at Charlotte Meijers Parking lot.
When : Sat Sept 11th at 9am sharp.

After the Parade we will be attending the Junior Diabetes Research Foundation Car Show at Advance Auto Parts 106 Lansing Rd Charlotte.

Advance Auto will have Hot Dogs and Water

Door prizes also Raffle tickets available.

They also are hoping to have kids games and a DJ.

The show go's till 4pm

Do you Want just Hot Dogs that Advance Auto is providing?
Do you what more than that?
If so We need suggestions for members to bring.

Last edited by Danstang on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:23 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : More info)
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade & Cookout Sept 11th. Empty Re: Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade & Cookout Sept 11th.

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:50 am

my car hasnt missed this one yet so count my family in
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade & Cookout Sept 11th. Empty Re: Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade & Cookout Sept 11th.

Post by Black On Black Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Cool Does anyone that is coming have a canopy. I can bring a table if needed
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm

brian has a canopy he will bring
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Cool Thanks
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:46 am

I work again until 5pm, is there anything happening after the show?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:47 am

We plan on being in the parade and cookout. We plan on tossing out candy to the kids....is anyone else? If you need another canopy we also have one of those.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Cool Thanks Ponytrail a second canopy would be great.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Cool Sorry Parade rules do not allowed to hand out anything without prior approval of the parade commitee and nothing can be thrown.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Charlotte Frontier Days Parade & Cookout Sept 11th. Empty head count

Post by Batman Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:11 pm

I 'm in this sounds great to meeeeeeeeeee goodone
Batman
Batman
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : I only do what the voices in my head tell me to do
My Name: : Chad
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang 3.8L,1993 Honda CBR 1000,1995 Yukon,1998 Dodge Ram 1500 W/snowplow,Dune Buggy Rail
Mods: : Kong KTune rims 16's,Magnaflow Stainless with 3" tips cat back,Pauls Performance tune's/SCT,T-5 Trans,8.8 Rear end with 373 gears stock sway bar,Custom paint job-orange with black flaming horse,tinted windows,K&N Cool Air Intake,BBK 65mm throttle body,B&M pro short throw shifter,ford racing springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:12 pm

We need to see if we can hand out candy I think???If theres any way
Batman
Batman
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : I only do what the voices in my head tell me to do
My Name: : Chad
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang 3.8L,1993 Honda CBR 1000,1995 Yukon,1998 Dodge Ram 1500 W/snowplow,Dune Buggy Rail
Mods: : Kong KTune rims 16's,Magnaflow Stainless with 3" tips cat back,Pauls Performance tune's/SCT,T-5 Trans,8.8 Rear end with 373 gears stock sway bar,Custom paint job-orange with black flaming horse,tinted windows,K&N Cool Air Intake,BBK 65mm throttle body,B&M pro short throw shifter,ford racing springs

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:56 am

Cool I will contact the Parade Commitee ASAP to ask if we can hand out candy.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:14 am

Black On Black - I called last week. We can't toss from the cars but we can have people walk with the cars and hand out. I'll bring a ton of candy if someone wants to walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:27 am

I might be able to bring a BestBuy, or HP one. I'll check.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:10 pm

Here is my experience with handing out candy at a parade.
Last year I pulled my wife's work float in a parade and they had the same stupid no throwing candy but you could hand it out rule. They had about 15 people handing out candy and they still had trouble keeping up with me pulling the float so people would know who the candy was from. So I slowed down even more and got yelled at by Parade officials for going to slow (if that is even possible in a parade) and ended up way way in front of the people handing out candy
Moral of story= you will be handing out candy we will be way ahead of the people handing out candy and no one will even know who it is from. and you will be very very tired from trying to keep up
Just not worth it in my opinion. but that is just my .02 drunk2
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:23 pm

BraMas wrote: So I slowed down even more and got yelled at by Parade officials for going to slow (if that is even possible in a parade) but that is just my .02 drunk2
smilelol smilelol smilelol
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by JUSTAGT Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:29 pm

Erica is in the finals of a horseshoe pitching tournament that day so we will miss the festivities unfortunately - someone please take pix! Thanks!
JUSTAGT
JUSTAGT
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 97
My Name: : Debbie
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 Red Fire Metallic GT and 2005 F150 Lariat
Mods: : Ford racing suspension kit, Cervini hood, cold air intake, Forte rims, shorty antenna, personalized plate, sequential tail lights and other goodies I don't even understand!

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:57 pm

well we are getting close do we have any others planning on showing this is usualy one of our better turnouts and the guys at advanced auto are expecting us to fill there parking lot again this year so that we can help bring in suport for there fundraizor for the kids.(sorry cant remmeber what won right now)just from what i hear we are at about 8 cars is all and i know we can do better.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by raym5_0 Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:43 pm

isnt there a car show as well on Thursday evening starting at 4pm for registration for Frontier Days? Is anyone planing on going?
raym5_0
raym5_0
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 48
Humor : If I dont remember...it didnt happen
My Name: : Gary
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Terminator
1963 Fairlane
Mods: : 2003 Terminator Cobra Silver Metallic
2.3 whipple, AFCO H/E, MRT CATS, Magnaflow catback, Killer Chiller

upcoming mods to install
FTB Delrin IRS bushing kit

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:23 pm

yes i will be at that show as well but as for the club we have always done the parade and advanced after
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by raym5_0 Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:34 pm

I hope to make my first event the parade & cookout, and see some members at the show on Thursday.
raym5_0
raym5_0
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 48
Humor : If I dont remember...it didnt happen
My Name: : Gary
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Terminator
1963 Fairlane
Mods: : 2003 Terminator Cobra Silver Metallic
2.3 whipple, AFCO H/E, MRT CATS, Magnaflow catback, Killer Chiller

upcoming mods to install
FTB Delrin IRS bushing kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:08 pm

I need to find out if the car show is a Thursday or a Friday show. I want to make a separate post for this and need the info ASAP. I can make if it is thursday show, but will be working Fri, Sat, and Sun.

Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whitesnake Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:08 pm

i will see u all there sat
whitesnake
whitesnake
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : sneaking up on you for the strike
My Name: : mike & chrystal
My Ride/Rides: : 99 cobra svt mustang white
Mods: : 18" boss chrome wheels,tinted windows,halo headlights,jlt cold air intake,led underbody lights.
cobra snake ,flames air bushed on the car

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:32 am

dan show is thursday night register at 4 show is from 5-8.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 am

Cool I suggest we finger foods for our group to have with the Hot Dogs. For you single guys that means Cookies,Chips,finger Jello, nuts, crackers and dips.
Please bring your own drinks. What does everyone think. Please don't forget your canopies.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next