WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

93 Mustang LX Hatchback 4 banger Automatic

2 posters

Go down

93 Mustang LX Hatchback 4 banger Automatic Empty 93 Mustang LX Hatchback 4 banger Automatic

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:55 pm

I had purchased this car to use on my road trips to save a few bucks on gas instead of driving my Truck but my old back tells me to find another ride Crying or Very sad

This is a very clean Fox, not perfect but it is nice for being 15 years old. Some of you may know I was looking for a rearend for this car, I pulled one out of my other 4 cyl notch so that is no longer an issue. The car runs strong (All 105 ponies) :*woohoo*: Here is what I have done to this car to date.

New:
Front Brake Pads, Rotors, Wheel Bearings, Struts
Rear Brake Shoes, Wheel Cylinders, Shocks

New Bosh Plugs, Wires, and O2 Sensor

New AC Dryer, AC converted to R134a and works like a champ

New Battery, Fuel Filter and probably some more stuff but I am old and my mind wanders..haha

The car has a set of Pony Wheels with ZR 225/50/16 tires that are in good condition, the paint is original and in good condition minus a rust spot on the hatch and a couple small dents (Should pop out) on the drivers door. I put a Sony CD player in that has an aux input for all of us mp3 player people.

I am asking $2500.00 and would like to see it go to somone in the club instead of ebay and an uncertain fate.

It is insured and driving Went to Nashville today (Note Bob's back), I will bring it to the next meeting for all to see. If you are interested send a PM or email and I will get back to you. Pics below....

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6

Back to top Go down

93 Mustang LX Hatchback 4 banger Automatic Empty Re: 93 Mustang LX Hatchback 4 banger Automatic

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:03 am

Shocked geez bob.

Back to top Go down

93 Mustang LX Hatchback 4 banger Automatic Empty Re: 93 Mustang LX Hatchback 4 banger Automatic

Post by JH96GT Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:27 pm

How many miles?
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:35 am

no...the real reason is not bob's back, lol, its the fact that its not fast enough, get it right! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:19 am

GL with the sale! That is one clean car.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:52 am

JH96GT wrote:How many miles?

The car is showing 145,000 on the odometer and I believe it is correct. I do not know if it had any engine or transmission work done but it runs great and the AOD still pulls strong and shifts well.

Last edited by MotorCityMustang on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:55 am

MustangMama05 wrote:no...the real reason is not bob's back, lol, its the fact that its not fast enough, get it right! Laughing

Haha...The good news is everything else I drive seems to be very fast rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:39 pm

lol :_lol_:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down