WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

91 Hatchback Supercharger last night

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

91 Hatchback Supercharger last night Empty 91 Hatchback Supercharger last night

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:53 am

Alright so here's the story. Last night a buddy wanted me to come over to starbux cause they were bored so i headed over there. Well we have been sitting there for a bit and i walk out casue i got a phone call. As i'm walking out all i hear is the whine of a centri supercharger. Low and Behold it's prolly the nicest Fox i have ever seen in my life. A royal blue with silver bottom.

As he's getting out i ask him what kind of charger it has, he said a procharger and i said s trim? and he's like you got it. Well he goes in and i start to take another take on the car. The paint looked like it just rolled off the showroom floor, it was absolutely immaculate! He wet-sanded the entire car and put alot of work into getting it to condition it is right now. So I talked to him for around 20 minutes just kinda shooting around topics. He is a part of southside mustangs but hasn't been very active recently.

I gave him a card (thanks david! thats the 3rd one so far!!lol ) and told him that if he ever was in the area to give me a call! Well i told him about us a little bit and then he said that when he does get out he will definately roll over. He was a really cool guy and i wish it had been light so i could have gotten a picture. The paint looked like a mirror!

Hopefully he will be out sometime soon. I had to call pat to tell him about it right after he left. I was so excited! lol. Just thought i'd share the story with you guys lol.

Stevie

Back to top Go down

91 Hatchback Supercharger last night Empty Re: 91 Hatchback Supercharger last night

Post by COLE Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:31 pm

sounds like a really nice fox!! approve
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

91 Hatchback Supercharger last night Empty Re: 91 Hatchback Supercharger last night

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:01 pm

i just noticed how poorly i wrote that. it jumps all around. my bad guys

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:06 pm

its a forum i don't think anyone is here to check well at least i hope not because i have very poor typing skills :^scratch^:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:16 pm

haha

i meant its so jumbled around. o freakin well!

I like your humor thing in your sig cole...just noticed that.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:26 pm

SteviGX wrote:haha

i meant its so jumbled around. o freakin well!

I like your humor thing in your sig cole...just noticed that.
hey thanks man i saw it on a t-shirt from the company 2 kocky or something like that it made me laugh rofl
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:51 pm

Wait he said he had an s-trim procharger? :^scratch^: As far as I knew the procharger only came in p, d, and f series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:54 pm

I have to think about this one. i know when i said s-trim he said yes. so it must have been a vortech. i was so excited i forget. I think at least. I know it was a centri at 10lbs of boost.

he said he ran a 13.73 before the charger and a 14.08 or something at 119!!!! after he got the charger put on. He just purchased some 555r's that looked awesome. but yeah supercharger= i forget :%worthy%:

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:56 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Wait he said he had an s-trim procharger? :^scratch^: As far as I knew the procharger only came in p, d, and f series.
ooh good point didn't even know that see as i said before my supercharger knowledge grows by the minute on this forum :*woohoo*:
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:13 pm

yea sounds like a vortech s-trim... your right the prochargers come in p, d, F

sounds like its right at 500rwhp to me, my 96 procharged i had last summer trapped 117-119 consistently running 13.2-13.7 on street tires on a d1sc procharger, making about 515rwhp

badass setups and sound amazing, just sucks the powerband is so high in the rpm range

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:53 pm

yeah. i was guessing somewhere in the 450-500hp range.

It definately sounded good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:05 pm

wy3134 wrote:yea sounds like a vortech s-trim... your right the prochargers come in p, d, F

sounds like its right at 500rwhp to me, my 96 procharged i had last summer trapped 117-119 consistently running 13.2-13.7 on street tires on a d1sc procharger, making about 515rwhp

badass setups and sound amazing, just sucks the powerband is so high in the rpm range

I'm guessing you weren't hooking off the line because those trap speeds should definitely get you better than a 13.2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:10 pm

yeah. the guy said he was spinning, I dont know if he was serious but he said it felt like he burned out when he took off or something like that.

Dr's work wonders dont they? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:24 pm

You can even get some spin with DR's. I have seen people break through nitto dr's like they were nothing. The nittos are nice though especially for a street car because they last so long. If it is just a weekend warrior though the et streets are definitely the way to go. The only problem with et streets was last year at the track someone broke an axle because he was still running the stock rear end.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:27 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:You can even get some spin with DR's. I have seen people break through nitto dr's like they were nothing. The nittos are nice though especially for a street car because they last so long. If it is just a weekend warrior though the et streets are definitely the way to go. The only problem with et streets was last year at the track someone broke an axle because he was still running the stock rear end.
hmm this seems like important info to know now when ur talking nitto r u talking about the nitto 555r ?
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:59 pm

COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:You can even get some spin with DR's. I have seen people break through nitto dr's like they were nothing. The nittos are nice though especially for a street car because they last so long. If it is just a weekend warrior though the et streets are definitely the way to go. The only problem with et streets was last year at the track someone broke an axle because he was still running the stock rear end.
hmm this seems like important info to know now when ur talking nitto r u talking about the nitto 555r ?

Yep nitto dr (555r). They are a nice street tire because they last for so long. The downside is that they are not as sticky and you have to heat them up more to get them real sticky as compared to the bfg dr and et street.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:04 pm

see thats what most of the complaints that i hear about that tire is they are not quite as good but considering the fact that the tire lasts longer man i guess u will never know with tires until u try it
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:27 am

true, true. I still think i wanna grab some MT ET's or Slicks, well have to wait and see. and I wanna say thanks to Steve for steppin up and tryin to get that guy out here to hang out!!! keep up the good work
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:53 am

Murph wrote:true, true. I still think i wanna grab some MT ET's or Slicks, well have to wait and see. and I wanna say thanks to Steve for steppin up and tryin to get that guy out here to hang out!!! keep up the good work

Do you have anything done to the rear end? Man I need some of those cards. I have seen so many stangs the last 2-3 days I'm about ready to start carrying paper and crayons with me and making my own. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:56 am

lmao!!!! Its a fox rear end with 3.73s stock limitedslip diff, and upgraded axels
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:20 am

wy3134 wrote:yea sounds like a vortech s-trim... your right the prochargers come in p, d, F

How many lbs were you running on your old cobra? I am planning a D1 for my car at some point and wanted to run around 14 through it. BFG drag radial 1s FTMFW. I have a few friends that run Nittos and youve got sit on them and really get them hot to compare. My BFGs were freakin awesome. I plan on running Nittos on it now to get a little more tread life but I would def. rather run my BFGs again. Just my .02 from experience with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:20 am

2k6silvergt wrote:
Murph wrote:true, true. I still think i wanna grab some MT ET's or Slicks, well have to wait and see. and I wanna say thanks to Steve for steppin up and tryin to get that guy out here to hang out!!! keep up the good work

Do you have anything done to the rear end? Man I need some of those cards. I have seen so many stangs the last 2-3 days I'm about ready to start carrying paper and crayons with me and making my own. Laughing
does that include stick figure horses????
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:53 am

COLE wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:

does that include stick figure horses????

:_lol_: Ya I should probably try drawing those on there somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:53 am

2k6silvergt wrote:

Crew,

If you would like the business card file, please ask. I can email it to you and all you need to buy is the business cards at WalMart for no more than $5.00.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:55 am

Aj, SteviGX@gmail.com send me that file when you get a chance

I would love to start passing more around. There are alot of stangs out here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next