WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: 4th of July Parade in Eaton Rapids

5 posters

Go down

Past Event: 4th of July Parade in Eaton Rapids Empty Past Event: 4th of July Parade in Eaton Rapids

Post by Danstang Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:50 pm

Hey everyone, we've got the Independence Day parade coming up on Friday the 4th! I'll have more details for y'all soon about the parade, Jessica and Randy, do you want to put anything else together afterwards? Let me know.

Last edited by Danstang on Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: 4th of July Parade in Eaton Rapids Empty Re: Past Event: 4th of July Parade in Eaton Rapids

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:18 pm

I should deff be in... and hopefully the bumper will show up in time!!!! Says its in MI... soo in dew time!!!

Back to top Go down

Past Event: 4th of July Parade in Eaton Rapids Empty Re: Past Event: 4th of July Parade in Eaton Rapids

Post by phrostygurl Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:29 am

I am bringing my dad along for the ride, it's his birthday so I thought he would enjoy it, hell I might even let him drive :*drive*:

Randy, not sure what you thoughts are but I think we should grill again same spot it was perfect and it is suppose to be another nice day,

I will bring buns for dogs/ brats

Let's get a list going or we can wait and decide like we did last time, but I think grilling out will be great

Also there is a C.O.R.E concert out at the sportsmans that night . anyone going to that ??????
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:27 pm

alright guys from what i've heard the parade starts at 11 as usual so lets plan on meeting at the normal spot (next to family fare) at 10.... as Jessica mentioned there is a CORE show that night but i will be unable to attend due to going to fireworks with my girlfriend and her daughter but they do have another show saturday night. which berings me to my next subject.... was anyone interested in doing cruise the fountain in marshall saturday? For those that don't know every year marshall does a cruise down there main drag in town and it features a lot of old hot rods and a few show cars. We have done this as a club the last 3 years.... If we want to do this we could all meet up at meijers in charlotte at noon and head to marshall (only maybe a 30 minute drive) spend all day down there cruiseing and parking to show the rides and hang out and then leave there about 8ish so those that wanted could be to the CORE show at 9 in mulliken. Let me know what you guys think.

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:32 pm

Have to work the 5th!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:31 pm

I'm in for both days !!! Why not
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:42 pm

Cool yes for the parade and lets bring some lawn games to play at the park. If someone has a second grill they can bring we could use it. Can everyone bring there own meat to grill and a dish to pass.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:47 pm

Cool was there any condiments still left. I think I can get lawn darts for the day. I will do the grilling unless someone else want the privleged. I will bring a fresh fruit salad for the outing.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:09 am

I have a bean bag toss!!! We were gonna bring it on memorial day.. but forgot!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:44 am

im in for the 4th and maybe the 5th to .

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:46 pm

I can do the 4th, got to work the 5th. We just sent our request for our group to be in the parade (don't think anything will get in the way, barring the chief not liking Mustangs for some reason).
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:44 am

I'm sure it nothing to do with the same person being disrespectful and doing :*burnout*: even though he has been asked not to
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:41 pm

OK SO the 4th at 10am next to family fare.

SEE YALL THEN !!!!!!

PS I have pics to post, have have about 40 of them what is the best option to post all of those
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:10 am

We will be lining up on Jackson street (between Marlin and Haven) facing south (by the Family Fare grocery store) at 10:00 am. Try to get there before the traffic picks up! See you all there!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:27 pm

Thanks to all how made it today! We had a few of us represent, to bad some others had some vehicle issues! The parade was great! We followed the fire trucks this time and lead all the muscle cars and classic cars down the parade route. Man, there was a TON of people there! It was packed all the way from Admiral down to Quality Dairy. I heard someone say that that was the largest turnout in the last 5 years. GOOD TIMES!
[img]Past Event: 4th of July Parade in Eaton Rapids July4th2008206[/img]

[img]Past Event: 4th of July Parade in Eaton Rapids July4th2008208[/img]
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:23 am

Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down