WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9 Million Mustangs Produced!!

Go down

9 Million Mustangs Produced!! Empty 9 Million Mustangs Produced!!

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2008 12:22 pm

Ford Mustang Production Hits 9 Million

Very few products of reputation have stood the test of time, demand, and production. The Ford Mustang is one of those elite pieces of American culture that holds prestige and global popularity, year after year. Ford has reached a respectable milestone in producing over 9 million Ford Mustang cars for the pony car enthusiast realm to absorb and enjoy, generation after generation. The 9 millionth Ford Mustang built has a bit more of a story to it, so keep reading!

A local farmer, Thomas Krumm (from Story City, IA), went to his local Ford dealer to order a new Ford Mustang GT convertible and unknowingly put his claim of ownership upon a piece of Mustang history. He now owns number 9 million, ordered from Gookin Ford located right in Story City.

"Having been a Mustang fanatic my entire life, I couldn't be more excited that my dad is receiving the 9 millionth Mustang," said Rachael Krumm, who also is a member of the Iowa National Guard. "I am thrilled that I get to see his Mustang GT and its cool new features before I leave for Iraq."

The famous Ford pony car is one of the most recognizable brand names in the global automotive & aftermarket arenas. It is estimated that one out of every two sports cars sold in the United States of America is indeed a Ford Mustang.

With an aftermarket following of over one billion dollars in sales, no other competitor has even come close to touching the marketability and success the Ford Mustang exudes. Even reputable aftermarket venues such as SEMA have declared it the most accessory-friendly vehicle, further enticing artisans & engineers to join up to make the car even more exciting than Ford ever dreamed.

Back to top Go down