WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mustangs!!

+2
Wolvee
stanglover2358
6 posters

Go down

New Mustangs!! Empty New Mustangs!!

Post by stanglover2358 Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Most of you who know me, know I have a built 90 Foxbody Gt that are both black. Unfortunately, dealing with all the performance shops here in Indy my built fox has been laid up for sometime, because each shop continually fixs one thing and fucks up something else. So i decided to take that car down to KY where a famous Nascar shop owner/family friend is repairing the motor. I just purchased two more mustangs this past week/weekend and are in the mist of having the shipped. One is a 2003 black Mach 1 with 33k on the clock that was previously owned by a physician. The other is a 1996 Cobra---and of course my favorite color--MYSTIC!! That one has 48k on the clock. It had new tires and brakes just placed on it in April and the guy has put a set of flowmasters on it and a drop in K&N filter. Other than that it is bone stock. Ive already ordered a driveshaft and a set of 4.10's to go in the rear of the mystic. I plan on keeping the miles low on the mystic and doing light bolt ons. As far as the Mach 1 goes, Im think about putting a procharger d1sc on it and running 8-9psi. As soon as they arrive I will be posting pictures.

Last edited by stanglover2358 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

New Mustangs!! Empty Re: New Mustangs!!

Post by Wolvee Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:48 pm

I'm done buying cars that are other than White or Black. Too much hassle to fix the paint. Fook mystic, I can paint two cars for the cost of a quart of that stuff.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:12 pm

For one I dont buy cars with the intent of having to fix the paint. I buy them in near mint or mint shape and keep them that way. Secondly if you know how to take care of a car by properly detailing it and keeping it garaged you shouldnt have to worry about having it repainted. Lastly, if you dont have the desire to keep your car in top shape then save yourself the money and buy a focus or cobalt brand new for 11k and treat it as you please.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:14 pm

And in terms of the cost of mystic paint...I could care less personally..Even if something did happen to the paint for some odd reason, Id have no problem paying to have it repainted.

Last edited by stanglover2358 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:38 pm

I was just saying for me.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:51 am

hey branden let me know if you ever wanna sell the 96 i will be more than happy to take it off of your hands for the right price.. congrats on the purchases (are they in indy id love to take a look)
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:55 am

they are in transport to Indy..one carrier is picking up the mystic on wednesday and the Mach 1 is being picked up Friday by a different carrier..Like I said i just finalized these deals this weekend....the mystics are pretty rare (only 2000) made and Im sure some have been wrecked and destroyed by now making them even more rare...Possibly for the right price one day Id sell it. Otherwise, it will just stay in my collection forever!
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:43 pm

CONGRATS! Brandon please make me a promise...that I'm the first one to get seat time in the Mystic :%worthy%:
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:19 pm

1fstroush wrote:CONGRATS! Brandon please make me a promise...that I'm the first one to get seat time in the Mystic :%worthy%:

I never make promises I cant keep...but im sure we can arrange a ride
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:37 pm

DEAL!
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by my2005stanggt Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:41 am

Way cool on finding a place here in KY for the repairs.

I'll just give all my attention to my 05 LOL
kudos on having multiple cars.
my2005stanggt
my2005stanggt
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Number of posts : 275

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:02 pm

glad to see your collection continues those are some nice cars post up some pics when you can
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:14 pm

I have a 99 cobra for sale for 10.5k obo...I got a potential buyer from texas. It has 56k org. miles on it. let me know if anyone is interested...might be gone in a couple days
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Post pix or go home Laughing
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Haha, talk about airing dirty laundry, lol. I actually followed those threads as they were happening.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:17 am

well hello pink4stangs...welcome and great first post...just for your information the car sold on svtp. to snareman...I’m sure he along with all the others Ive dealt with will testify to the quality of products Ive sold...yes i agree it took me 3 weeks to get around to shipping a guy his part but he still got it did he not?

secondly if you thoroughly read the thread on svtp bjboren bought a vortech kit of mine that was taken off by excessive performance here in Indy and shipped to him....after he decided he wanted his money back (which I did not have to do) he decides to try and send me back the kit weighing 22 pounds less, as the fedex tracking numbers, which are posted on the svtp forum, will show. Upon getting the kit back it was missing a bunch of stuff. After this information was turned over to paypal, paypal ruled in my favor for the amount I lost in selling the kit to my cousin which was $1200. To this date Bjboren now has a judgment out against him which was placed on him through the court system after I filed civil suit against him and he failed to appear. I wonder why he didn't show New Mustangs!! 604473

Most of the people in Indy who know me know that I’m not a con artist and that I don't need to be a con artist. I actually had $3000 taken from me by Kevin galletto last july after claiming to have a procharger d1sc that he never had. After taking a trip out there I was able to recover my funds from him after putting the fear of God in him. Although, I will not disgust any of the details about how I went about being able to recover my money on this forum. This last March I recieved a call from Barry Couch from the Rochester FBI field office who was interested in knowing how I was able to recover my money from this guy since he had allegedly stolen over $50k from various people who have been unsuccessful at getting their money back. Nonetheless the FBI flew me out to NY to give them a breifing and turn over all documentation I had on this guy---and yes through the thousands of resources I have I knew more about this guy than his own mother did, more than likely. Nonetheless I recieved a call from Barry about a month ago who called thanking me for my information for it aided them in arresting Kevin, who is now sitting behind bars until restitution is made to everyone.

I highly doubt I'm a scam and I highly doubt that JpMorgan, one of this nationals largest financial intuitions would be supporting my company whole-heartedly. Lastly not to be arrognant or anything but I don't need to scam people--i have enough money to get by.

Thanks and welcome!

Last edited by stanglover2358 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:29 am

Brandon,

Let's go have a :^drunk^: so we can talk about this schrade and laugh our arses off.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by stanglover2358 Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:22 pm

we need to get together soon...i've been going down to hang with some of the south side mustang ppl on saturdays every now and then at o rileys. we need to get you, dave, cole and some of the other guys together to go hang out there.
stanglover2358
stanglover2358
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:57 pm

we have been there most saterdays!!! we must have missed ya all those times i will be there next sat with the turbo'd six
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:47 pm

i am always down to hang out and to the pinkstang guy stay off the boards if all your going to do is bad mouth this guy hes only been helpful to everyone i have seen deal with him
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down