WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday Night - Midnight Madness (5/9/08)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Friday Night - Midnight Madness (5/9/08) Empty Friday Night - Midnight Madness (5/9/08)

Post by 1fstroush Wed May 07, 2008 5:09 pm

This is the roll call sheet of whos going to Race and spectate. I'll put your name down as you respond to the thread. Let's also see if we can try to meet at the bowling alley to roll in as a group.

Thanks-
AJ

Race:
AJ
Pat
Clint & GF

Spectate:
David
Tyara
Stevi
Brittney
Lauren
Zak
Cole

Last edited by 1fstroush on Thu May 08, 2008 4:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Friday Night - Midnight Madness (5/9/08) Empty Re: Friday Night - Midnight Madness (5/9/08)

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 5:26 pm

agreed on the meeting.

+Stevie and Brittney for spectating. lol

Back to top Go down

Friday Night - Midnight Madness (5/9/08) Empty Re: Friday Night - Midnight Madness (5/9/08)

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 5:31 pm

i just read there is a slick test and tune thursday so hopefully the track is sticky for you guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 5:32 pm

SteviGX wrote:agreed on the meeting.

haha awww, is steve mad about the track prep? Sad is that why he isnt racing? poor baby Sad hahahhaha

If i can make it out there i'll be racing. Its 50/50 right now. I'm scheduled to work 5-11 on friday night, but another manager might want some hrs so i'll let them take my shift.

So its a 50/50 on me racing and Lauren spectating (my gf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 5:34 pm

I may stop by and watch for a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 5:46 pm

MustangManiac wrote:

haha awww, is steve mad about the track prep? Sad is that why he isnt racing? poor baby Sad hahahhaha

If i can make it out there i'll be racing. Its 50/50 right now. I'm scheduled to work 5-11 on friday night, but another manager might want some hrs so i'll let them take my shift.

yes i am mad. lol. jerk! Sad

You just wait. you'll get yours when your sideways!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 10:27 pm

SteviGX wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

yes i am mad. lol. jerk! Sad

You just wait. you'll get yours when your sideways!

hahahaaha. W/O DR's i'll most def go sideways. It happened twice last year lol. One time i came like an inch from the wall as i let off the gas and my car fishtailed the other direction hahaha. I need to controll my lead foot lol.

But in all honosty, i hook better on the torn up pavement we call the street. At least theres solid pavement to come in contact with on the street, and not 1/8 a mile of molten rubber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 10:30 pm

man, i dumped the clutch today at 3800 on my way home. it threw my head back! it was a dead hook.

theirs the slick test and tune thursday so hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 10:31 pm

SteviGX wrote:man, i dumped the clutch today at 3800 on my way home. it threw my head back! it was a dead hook.

So are cars with dr's or slicks only allowed for thurs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 10:38 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
SteviGX wrote:man, i dumped the clutch today at 3800 on my way home. it threw my head back! it was a dead hook.

Yep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 10:48 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

Yep.

awwwwww Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu May 08, 2008 12:26 am

I edited the initial post but ill be watchin you guys race i talked to the muffler shop and my dumps/ o2bung, and fixed wastegate leak will be finished on friday :*woohoo*:
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 8:40 am

Murph wrote:I edited the initial post but ill be watchin you guys race i talked to the muffler shop and my dumps/ o2bung, and fixed wastegate leak will be finished on friday :*woohoo*:

Awesome! What kind of dumps are you going with?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 9:20 am

Murph wrote:I edited the initial post but ill be watchin you guys race i talked to the muffler shop and my dumps/ o2bung, and fixed wastegate leak will be finished on friday :*woohoo*:

Yay! that awesome! :*drive*:

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu May 08, 2008 9:20 am

He's actually putting in cut outs. Look a little like this.

Friday Night - Midnight Madness (5/9/08) Th9953031FLT

But they will sure be a wake up call for those next to him.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 9:38 am

o goodness! that thing is gonna wake the dead now!

it's gonna be fast and loud! lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 10:14 am

I AM COMING TO RACE. I AM BRINGING MY GF SHE HAS AN 03 GT CONVT SHE MIGHT BE RACING NOT SURE YET THOUGH.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu May 08, 2008 11:46 am

don't know if i will be able to make it out i will sure try but more than likely not but if i do make it i will only be watching
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu May 08, 2008 9:55 pm

1fstroush wrote:He's actually putting in cut outs. Look a little like this.

Friday Night - Midnight Madness (5/9/08) Th9953031FLT

But they will sure be a wake up call for those next to him.

AJ

yes sir Smile !!!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 10:09 pm

Why didn't you go with the electronic cutouts?

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu May 08, 2008 10:12 pm

$$$, $$$, $$$, $$$ lol and x2 Sad
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 10:26 pm

Murph wrote:$$$, $$$, $$$, $$$ lol and x2 Sad

hahahaah same situation here man. I'm gettin some manual cutouts put on after i get my LT's and o/r x on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 10:40 pm

We need to start cruising like this group does. Check out how many stangs they have in the end. Stang Cruise

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu May 08, 2008 10:55 pm

go little eclipse go lol!!! rofl great video though
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 11:01 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:We need to start cruising like this group does. Check out how many stangs they have in the end. Stang Cruise
WOAH!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next