WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Madness Friday Mar 6th/ TnT Sunday Mar 8th

3 posters

Go down

Midnight Madness Friday Mar 6th/ TnT Sunday Mar 8th Empty Midnight Madness Friday Mar 6th/ TnT Sunday Mar 8th

Post by Krutch21 Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:15 pm

The weather is supposed by Awesome!! I'd like to meet up at Ryan's around 7:45-8:00 ish. We can all cruize in together to the track from there.
If you plan on doin the WMC this year, I'd like to get a good turnout so you can get some track time and I'll record some unofficial numbers so we can get a feel for how the points system will run.

Test and tune is still tentative since it may rain a little this weekend, but if it's open i'll be hitting up that as well. Remember you get time slips during TnT so that will help us fine tune your driving. If anyone is interested in Sunday, let me know through the forums here or at the meet tomorrow.

WMC entry. So far the only "registered" member is Nick (ruffnutz). So if your racing in WMC don't forget to bring your $15 to Eddie this saturday or the meet on the 21st.

Hope to see ya this weekend,
T.J.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Midnight Madness Friday Mar 6th/ TnT Sunday Mar 8th Empty Re: Midnight Madness Friday Mar 6th/ TnT Sunday Mar 8th

Post by D Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:09 pm

i would so love to make it out. But my stang is in the body shop. and im with out a ride. It should be out in a week or so..
D
D
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 654
Humor : Your to FAT to ride this ride.
My Ride/Rides: : 02 White Gt
Mods: : whatever i want

http://myspac.com/raverkandi.com

Back to top Go down

Midnight Madness Friday Mar 6th/ TnT Sunday Mar 8th Empty Re: Midnight Madness Friday Mar 6th/ TnT Sunday Mar 8th

Post by Krutch21 Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:26 pm

If you need a ride you can roll with me. let me know!
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by mustangrn Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:25 pm

If the weather holds, I'll be out on Sunday, I gotta work Friday. I ordered a tuner yesterday so hopefully it will be here and I get to try out the new tune.
mustangrn
mustangrn
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 554
Humor : Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics!!
My Ride/Rides: : 2007 Grabber Orange Mustang GT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:29 pm

See everyone Friday night. Like TJ stated "WMC" qualifying starts soon, so be sure to get enrolled..

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:24 am

We had a great turnout. Thanks everyone for coming. Eddie somehow got the mic and was pitching March madness for us. As for the Sunday TnT, that may be canceled due to weather. But next Friday's Midnight madness is canceled due to running on the dirt track. they will instead run TnT that sunday that will go into a midnight madness. I'll update as we get more info on track dates.

If the weather does hold, and anyone is interested, I was thinkin of heading to Union Hill Sunday afternoon to TnT there.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:33 am

Krutch21 wrote:We had a great turnout. Thanks everyone for coming. Eddie somehow got the mic and was pitching March madness for us. As for the Sunday TnT, that may be canceled due to weather. But next Friday's Midnight madness is canceled due to running on the dirt track. they will instead run TnT that sunday that will go into a midnight madness. I'll update as we get more info on track dates.

If the weather does hold, and anyone is interested, I was thinkin of heading to Union Hill Sunday afternoon to TnT there.
Exactly!!! Was good seeing some of the guys who hasn't been out in awhile Bill and Jonathan from Nashville rolled to the track too. As far as the mic, you know me promote March Madness like crazy...LOL Also thanks to Karen and Ashleigh for passing out fliers. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down