WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about posting more the "All Chapters Discussion Forum"?

4 posters

Go down

How about posting more the "All Chapters Discussion Forum"? Empty How about posting more the "All Chapters Discussion Forum"?

Post by Wolvee Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:10 pm

I've noticed that some people only start threads or respond in their perspective chapter area. If we post the more generic topics in the All Chapter Discussion everyone can participate and get to know everyone better while of course keeping the area specific threads in the Chapter child boards. Since this is a National club I think it would be better that we all have relationship, even if it's just online and we never meet face to face. I'm not saying make it a rule or anything, just that we keep it in mind when posting. What's your thoughts? How about posting more the "All Chapters Discussion Forum"? Icon_rr

How about posting more the "All Chapters Discussion Forum"? NERD
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

How about posting more the "All Chapters Discussion Forum"? Empty Re: How about posting more the "All Chapters Discussion Forum"?

Post by scstanger Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:11 pm

iagree But we usually do!
scstanger
scstanger
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1175
Humor : In every situation!
My Name: : Richard
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Roush Stage 1
Mods: : Roush CAI, BBK 70mm TB with Trickflow Aluminum Intake manifold and plenum, Magnaflow X and shorty mufflers, SCT Tune, 8000k HID Headlights and FOGS

Back to top Go down

How about posting more the "All Chapters Discussion Forum"? Empty Re: How about posting more the "All Chapters Discussion Forum"?

Post by GreyGhost Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:14 pm

I'm guilty of doing that, sorry Mike. I'll try to post more on here. Embarassed

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by dago Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:19 pm

iagree
dago
dago

Female Number of posts : 852
My Name: : GLENDA
My Ride/Rides: : 2006 GT YELLOW SHE IS CALLED BLACK WIDOW SHE HAS A TUNNER A COLD AIR INTAKE CATBACK X PIPES RUNS A 13.5 IN THE QUARTER two tone katskin leater with a blackwidow on the head rest yellow carbin dash kit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down