WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official "What's the Weather Gonna Do for March Madness Thread"

+2
Black On Black
Krutch21
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Official "What's the Weather Gonna Do for March Madness Thread" Empty The Official "What's the Weather Gonna Do for March Madness Thread"

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:15 am

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USTN0093

as of now, showing 58 and showers. Let's hope the weather man is wrong and it rains on Sunday instead!

If it rains I say we hunt the weatherman down and whip him.

Back to top Go down

The Official "What's the Weather Gonna Do for March Madness Thread" Empty Re: The Official "What's the Weather Gonna Do for March Madness Thread"

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Yeah I've been checking out the Weather on an everyday basis for the past few days, and as of now it shows a 50% chance of rain and the temperature around 64. The only thing that might happen, is the rain might move in alot sooner and move out, because it's showing rain for Tuesday thru Saturday, and between 30-50% each day. And Sunday it's showing a 0% chance of rain, Sunny and mid 50's, so hopefully it moves in and out faster.

Back to top Go down

The Official "What's the Weather Gonna Do for March Madness Thread" Empty Re: The Official "What's the Weather Gonna Do for March Madness Thread"

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:23 pm

let's hope the weather man is wrong then, and it's sunny and beautiful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:28 pm

BlueStreak02gt wrote:let's hope the weather man is wrong then, and it's sunny and beautiful!

I hope so, I mean he usually is, but the time we need him to wont be, LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:34 pm

If the Rain Gods aren't friendly to us on saturday we'll push March Madness to Sunday.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Krutch21 wrote:If the Rain Gods aren't friendly to us on saturday we'll push March Madness to Sunday.

I thought they were gonna do that last year because of the Weather, but they never did. Either way, Saturday and Sunday I'm actually off this week, so whatever day it is I will be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:39 am

Cool Is Sunday an official rain date? May have to take a extra day off from work. Would hate to drive all the was down there and get my stang wet and not get to run down the track.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:20 am

Black On Black wrote:Cool Is Sunday an official rain date? May have to take a extra day off from work. Would hate to drive all the was down there and get my stang wet and not get to run down the track.

Yes, Sunday is the official rain date. Eddie got with William at the track and we were given the option to push it to the following weekend. However we decided that Sunday is the best choice due to all the out of town People that have already made plans to come down, And we would also hate to see you make the trip just to st and watch the cars get wet.

Due to the crazy and unpredictable weather we get here, the call may come at the last minute. Last year the call to go ahead and do it came at 9:00A.M. the day of. We're gonna do our best to get the word out as early as we can if we have to reschedule to the following day and i'll sit at the track gates with a sign if I have to.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:14 pm

Cool We are still planning to be in clarksville by 3 or 4 pm friday. It looks like we will have 5 cars and 7 or 8 people :*burnout*:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:12 pm

alright! looking forward to seeing ya there!

Back to top Go down

Post by ljwhite174 Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:03 pm

wow you dont want to know what weather bug is saying they are calling for thunderstorms and 70 percent chance of showers high in the 70s Sad Shocked
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:22 pm

ljwhite174 wrote:wow you dont want to know what weather bug is saying they are calling for thunderstorms and 70 percent chance of showers high in the 70s Sad Shocked

Awesome temperature, shitty atmosphere!! Go figure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Every site and news channel Ive seen says something different, welcome to TN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:33 pm

Can anyone possibly post a couple numbers that we could call to find out if the event has been called off, pushed to Sunday, etc. Want to make some phone calls before driving 4 hours to get there and have it not be going on.

Thanks,

MArk

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:45 pm

You can call me (T.J. ) at 931-302-8835 and if we do push it to sunday I'll post it up as soon as the call is made.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:45 pm

Hey TJ Are you all doing anything Friday to get things ready SAT?
And what time are the wildhorse to be there sat morning to help out. is there anyting we can do friday night to be ready for SAT morning?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:24 pm

They said at the meeting that they wasn't doing anything Friday night to get set up that is why we was meeting so early Sat. morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:24 pm

If the weather holds, william is still gonna have bracket racing and midnight madness Friday. So the track will be occupied and in use so we can't prep it for the next day.
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Krutch21 wrote:If the weather holds, william is still gonna have bracket racing and midnight madness Friday. So the track will be occupied and in use so we can't prep it for the next day.

good. Let them put down some rubber for us!!! :^drunk^:

Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:49 pm

qwkphkr wrote:
Krutch21 wrote:If the weather holds, william is still gonna have bracket racing and midnight madness Friday. So the track will be occupied and in use so we can't prep it for the next day.

good. Let them put down some rubber for us!!! :^drunk^:

Mark
Let's hope so, if not this will be one GREEN track come Saturday.

Back to top Go down

Post by WNRacing Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:48 pm

So according to the weather report tonight it looks like a pretty good chance of Rain for Saturday.. Actually they said that Saturday looks like the best chance for thunderstorms vs. the rest of the rain we've gotten this week. Fingers crossed that it blows through quick, because it's supposed to be nice & warm..
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:01 am

yes this morning they said 80 percent chance of rain but I guess they way I look at it that just mean that yes it will rain- When the rain will hit is the big question. If it where to rain early enough the track could get dryed out and we could still have a great time.

Everyone get your fans out and blow this crap out of here!!!! urg
Question eddie what was the first march maddness like? did it rain during that one also? The temps are at least going to be warm so now if we can just get rid of the rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:41 am

Its showing isolated showers, that means hit or miss, with a 30% chance. Even with sunday theres a 10% chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:25 am

well today they said rain for the morning and the sunny for the after noon. I have not seen the sun yet. I hope all the just passes quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next