WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

car broke

+2
PAINTERDUDE
BRADTHEBLADE
6 posters

Go down

car broke Empty car broke

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:05 pm

ok so on the way to work today the wifes car started smoking real bad s a quick glance at the gages and the temp is threw the roof.well sitting on the side of the freeway i checked the oil and there is none on the stick.
the front off the motor and the whole oilpan are dry but the cats and pipes (pass side) are covered in oil the coolant tank has presure but i have no heat in the car.never lost power or oil presure.i dont know.said screw it and towed it to the stealership.will know more soon. banghead
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

car broke Empty Re: car broke

Post by PAINTERDUDE Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:26 pm

DUDE DON'T EVEN LOOK AT MY ENGINE. I TOOK PICTURES REMEMBER. Evil or Very Mad

THAT SUCKS. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO SELL IT. Very Happy
PAINTERDUDE
PAINTERDUDE
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 161
Humor : If you can read this, your too damn close.
My Name: : Lyle
My Ride/Rides: : 1996 Mustang GT
Mods: : Custon tri-coat silver and black paint. Marbelized racing stripes. Eibach 2 inch lowering springs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Is this that black mustang? The mustang oil pressure gauge is a dummy light and not an actual gauge. (on/off switch)
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:14 pm

yes the wifes 01 black.found out that the 99 water pump i put on to go with the underdrive pullies spins the wrong way on her 01 motor got hot and pissed out the oil. going to put the stock pump and pulies back on and it should be good.so says te stealership.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by sicazzpony Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:47 am

nice......

sicazzpony
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 106
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Vert
Mods: : Not enough!!......but the whistle sound is serious!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:31 pm

ok so about a mont ago we take the car in for the driver window to be fixed long story short new glass fix the track.(i said replace the mech said he could fix)$420 ouch.took it in today was acting up again.now they want 380 to replace track and regulator.800!!!BUCKS for a window to roll up and down.this is cow shat! mad banghead
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:14 pm

DOn't you and brian have Mustangs just laying around to take parts form. And your one of the last people on earth I would expect to take a car to a shop. Has the world came to an end I wasn't told? Very Happy
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:38 am

Brad do some checking i think i paid like $50 for the window and track through a junk yard and then paid a local glass place like maybe $100 to put it in for me...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down