WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:53 pm

dont know! i had to leave to get ready for work 9pm to 6am Sad but if i find out ill let ya know
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post - Page 3 Empty Re: Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:06 am

Man tonight was a blast! I had so much fun. It's so cool to hang out with you guys that love stangs! O and david, you missed a cobra snap and (axle, differential, driveshaft, whole rear end) we don't know exactly. pat said he told him it was twin turbo. But he did it on some nitto 555r's!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:16 am

lol i just talked to AJ and he told me Sad poor cobra! time for him to so with a solid axel. it was great hangin out for the short time i was there
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:16 am

JStang314 wrote:did he win the race he was in?

Not sure, we left at around 10 and they were cleaning the track for the 3rd or 4th time for the night, We did see Pat in the line up before we left though and the guy he was suppossed to race was right next to him with one loud arse car, LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:36 am

ok heres how it went.

my buddy joe in his 80 355stroked malibu and i were supposed to be the 1st of the exhibition races, but he wasnt there in time. so i made a couple of passes.

1st pass=14.2
2nd=14.0
3rd=13.9
4th=13.8
i know i woulda been able to see 13.7 last night if i were able to run again, but there was just too many people.

Joe finally got there, and he ran a best of a 14.7!!!!! We didnt get to race, but i would straight up DESTROY him and take that $$$ haha. Well we're doing it tuesday now, hes cool about it, he knows he's gonna get it handed to him, but he's still comin out to race me. A man of his word, i respect that.

I raced a termi that had Twin 57mm's, he said he was pushin 720 to the wheels! IDK if that was true of not, but when he launched and broke his 31spline rear end.... i believe it now haha. You have to have some SERIOUS power to do that to a 31 spline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:22 am

Ya last night was fun. Too bad the show of cars sucked compared to last year and things kept breaking. And of course the rain had to come in and spoil the fun again. But nice running Pat! Were you shifting into third or skipping it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:24 am

2k6silvergt wrote:Ya last night was fun. Too bad the show of cars sucked compared to last year and things kept breaking. And of course the rain had to come in and spoil the fun again. But nice running Pat! Were you shifting into third or skipping it?

on my 14.2 and 14.0 runs i shifted into 3rd, but then it just wouldnt go in after the 1st two runs.

on my 13.9 and 13.8 runs, i skipped 3rd lmfao... i ran better hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:21 pm

sweet, congrats pat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77UyAjNH8tE

Pat ran a 13.86 i think. haha. crazy stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:26 pm

JStang314 wrote:sweet, congrats pat

thanks Jared!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:33 am

Pat, way to represent! I wish the track was a little more forgiving. We saw 4 cars blow up and stop the action for hours. :*gripe*:
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3