WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post Empty Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post

Post by 1fstroush Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:23 am

Since the other post became such a novel, I placed this here to get a head count of who's attending the Jeremy Schmidt racing event.

Please post if you plan on:

Watching
Racing

I would also like to meet somewhere and roll in as a group. Where would you all suggest we meet?

My suggestion is the bowling alley right before the track at 5:30 PM and roll in no later than 6:00 PM.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post Empty Re: Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:25 am

I'm racing (on one 03 satin cobra wheel!) lol

Back to top Go down

Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post Empty Re: Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:33 am

Ill be watchin till I have to goto work
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:37 am

I will be there to watch and give the rest of the guys some support.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:43 am

i will go race
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:22 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:I will be there to watch and give the rest of the guys some support.

Run a couple times! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:57 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:I will be there to watch and give the rest of the guys some support.
come on man we got aj and tyara to do it but i honestly don't know if it will be worth it there will be so many ppl there well there usually is a lot
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:33 pm

I'm racin... its my big race guys... I'm actually featured in the big 10 bracket. So we'll see how i do.

AJ, i was thinkin about you, tyara, steve, and zak meetin down at the bob evans at 31 and 465 around 4 o' clockish. Its a must that i'm there before 5:30 (wanna actually get there around 5 so i can prep). We could then cruiz to the bowling alley and meet the west siders...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:27 pm

COLE wrote:
come on man we got aj and tyara to do it but i honestly don't know if it will be worth it there will be so many ppl there well there usually is a lot

I will probably go and just watch, not up for the long line to race!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:40 pm

i just wanna make a couple pass's with pat or anyone else in the club. I wasn't able to go last year, so i dont know how big the crowd was. should be a blast no matter what!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:51 pm

be lucky to get 5 passes all night so long as the weather holds out. im not gonna make it, got other plans this weekend with work and a couple parties

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:54 pm

wy3134 wrote:be lucky to get 5 passes all night so long as the weather holds out. im not gonna make it, got other plans this weekend with work and a couple parties

seriously? thats a lot of freakin people. O well. maybe i'll just watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:58 pm

SteviGX wrote:
wy3134 wrote:be lucky to get 5 passes all night so long as the weather holds out. im not gonna make it, got other plans this weekend with work and a couple parties

yeah man there is going to be a lot of ppl if it doesn't rain (cross your fingers!!!)
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:20 pm

COLE wrote:
SteviGX wrote:

yeah man there is going to be a lot of ppl if it doesn't rain (cross your fingers!!!)

Ya they are actually calling for rain tonight and all day tomorrow. So hopefully that changes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:21 pm

SteviGX wrote:

Run a couple times! lol

After I get around to putting on the brace and getting some tires I will. No reason to run when I know I won't do well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:30 pm

hell it doesnt take but 30 or 40 people on tuesday nights to make it worthless to try and get more than about 5 runs in. yet alone an event like this that im sure if the weather holds will pull 100+

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:32 pm

wy3134 wrote:hell it doesnt take but 30 or 40 people on tuesday nights to make it worthless to try and get more than about 5 runs in. yet alone an event like this that im sure if the weather holds will pull 100+

Ya I agree with you. And last year there were a lot of people that showed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:51 pm

If it does decide to rain... we're moving it to next friday.

Expect about 150-200 racers there lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:55 pm

glad im not racing then... would suck to wait all night for 1-2 passes

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:04 pm

[b] yeah but its fun to go out there and watch there is usually some pretty killer stuff
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:08 pm

Im gonna watch. lol. I can wait till i got all my stuff together to run.

And i totally agree zak. I'm just going to wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:11 pm

wy3134 wrote:glad im not racing then... would suck to wait all night for 1-2 passes

Well last year i got in a good 4 runs... there was 177 racers and over 2500 spectators lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:35 pm

COLE wrote:[b] yeah but its fun to go out there and watch there is usually some pretty killer stuff

Yep what he said. approve

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:26 pm

<<<Watching... :*gripe*:

My truck pulled another code and I need to do some serious PM to my intake filter and possibly clean the intercooler this weekend. I'll be working on it on Sunday after football.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:32 pm

1fstroush wrote:<<<Watching... :*gripe*:

My truck pulled another code and I need to do some serious PM to my intake filter and possibly clean the intercooler this weekend. I'll be working on it on Sunday after football.

Not sure what I have going on Sunday yet, but if I am free I will stop by and help ya out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next