WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:48 pm

So if this weather lets us have our fun have we decided where everyone is meeting and what is going on?

Back to top Go down

Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post - Page 2 Empty Re: Jeremey Schmidt Racing Friday - Attendee Head Count Post

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:55 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:So if this weather lets us have our fun have we decided where everyone is meeting and what is going on?

AJ said the bowling ally place by ORP in clermount? meet there at 5:30pm, if everyone is cool with that we can make it happen
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:56 pm

Murph wrote:
2k6silvergt wrote:So if this weather lets us have our fun have we decided where everyone is meeting and what is going on?

AJ said the bowling ally place by ORP in clermount? meet there at 5:30pm, if everyone is cool with that we can make it happen

Alright well if Pat and Steve are still coming up 465 then I will meet up with them and head up there.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:02 pm

right on then! ill be a little early to catch everyone, and I'll see you all there
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:39 pm

Steve or Pat do you have anyone else that is planning on cruising up with you guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:46 pm

i dont think so. I know pat is planning to get there around 5. I wanna get there early so i can get a good spectator spot. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:48 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:Steve or Pat do you have anyone else that is planning on cruising up with you guys?

Probably just my gf and her firend in her truck and my buddy brent in his grand prix gt, behind all of us... no other stangs tho, i tired to get a buddy with a 95 red gt to come, but he's out of town working.

I'll make sure the grand prix is at least 2 cars behind lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:59 pm

Pat, you gonna be there at 5???
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:20 am

Murph wrote:Pat, you gonna be there at 5???

i kinda wanna get there around that time... i need to prep and get ready for this big race lol... i'm kinda nervious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:06 am

So anyone planning on meeting up with us? Zak?

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:08 am

Murph wrote:

i will try and make it out but idk man... i don't get off til 5 then i need to go home first
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:14 am

COLE wrote:
Murph wrote:

i will try and make it out but idk man... i don't get off til 5 then i need to go home first

i know that me steve and zak are most likely meetin at the bob evans at around 4... idk if aj and tyara are meetin us yet... but we'll most def meet you guys at the bowling alley.

Zak... i'll give you a call around 2:30, when i get outta class

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:27 am

MustangManiac wrote:I'm racin... its my big race guys... I'm actually featured in the big 10 bracket. So we'll see how i do.

AJ, i was thinkin about you, tyara, steve, and zak meetin down at the bob evans at 31 and 465 around 4 o' clockish. Its a must that i'm there before 5:30 (wanna actually get there around 5 so i can prep). We could then cruiz to the bowling alley and meet the west siders...?

I won't be able to do this time as I'm working until 4:00 PM. After that I'm racing home to pick up the misses and be at the bowling alley by 5:15 PM. Pat, Zak and yourself are more than welcome to start the WH cruise though. :%worthy%:
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:10 am

SteviGX wrote:So anyone planning on meeting up with us? Zak?

Ya I still plan on meeting up with you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:25 am

i will proabably just meet u all at the track because i won't get home til 5:30 and i need to go to the bank and stuff so.... yeah see u guys there
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:36 am

MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
Murph wrote:

i know that me steve and zak are most likely meetin at the bob evans at around 4... idk if aj and tyara are meetin us yet... but we'll most def meet you guys at the bowling alley.

Sounds good. You know where the bowling alley is? I should as many times as I have been over in that area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:30 pm

2k6silvergt wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:
Murph wrote:

Sounds good. You know where the bowling alley is? I should as many times as I have been over in that area.

not a freakin clue man lol... does anyone else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:33 pm

COLE wrote:i will proabably just meet u all at the track because i won't get home til 5:30 and i need to go to the bank and stuff so.... yeah see u guys there

damn... i race at 5:30, u wont get to see me Sad u'll have to see it on a little 2x3'' screen hahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:54 pm

MustangManiac wrote:
COLE wrote:i will proabably just meet u all at the track because i won't get home til 5:30 and i need to go to the bank and stuff so.... yeah see u guys there

damn... i race at 5:30, u wont get to see me Sad u'll have to see it on a little 2x3'' screen hahaha
man if i can get off early i will try but no promises!
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:03 pm

COLE wrote:
MustangManiac wrote:

man if i can get off early i will try but no promises!

haha, no worries man. its all good. like i said, if you dont mind watchin it on a little ass camera or a computer screen haha.

man, im gettin more pumped by the minute for this race... i'm scared gents. He runs a 14flat, and i ran a best of a 14flat last tuesday... i've gotten it to a 13.64 out in muncie, but it was actually prepped and it was assphault, perfect racing conditions. IRP just doesnt provide any traction.

I mean if dave was able to chirp 3rd gear in a stock v6... then theres some prepping problems there haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:11 pm

Or maybe he just has a freakish v6! like the one that in his garage! haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:47 pm

hey good luck with your race pat

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:40 pm

MustangManiac wrote:

I mean if dave was able to chirp 3rd gear in a stock v6... then theres some prepping problems there haha

I chirped into 4th lol :*burnout*: with the stock tires:p
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:41 pm

i saw pat run a 13.9 if i can remember right (bad memory) 13.9 or a 14.0 run!!! nice driving bro
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:52 pm

did he win the race he was in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next