WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I GOT A SUPERCHARGER!

3 posters

Go down

I GOT A SUPERCHARGER! Empty I GOT A SUPERCHARGER!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:01 am

Well gang I finally did it. I saved up enough money to get one and I finally did. About 10 minutes ago I bought a Vortech V-2 SQ-S Supercharger setup for my car. Its 9psi and I also got 42LB fuel injectors. After looking at faq sheets online Im prety sure my car wil be pushing about 350HP to the tires. Not to mention I just got some new suspension parts. Cant wait to see yall in a few months. One things for sure.... I aint gonna be at the back of the pack anymore. Peace - PAINCAKE!!!

Back to top Go down

I GOT A SUPERCHARGER! Empty Re: I GOT A SUPERCHARGER!

Post by 1fstroush Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:36 am

Congrats!
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:36 am

Kick ass!! :*burnout*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:32 am

:*drive*: :*woohoo*: Congrats!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:18 pm

i figured you'd be making more than 350 hp. surely that s/c is good for more than 100 hp gain?

Back to top Go down

Post by JH96GT Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:37 pm

Nice! :^drunk^:
JH96GT
JH96GT
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:46 pm

Good to hear, guess it's time for someone else to go to the back of the pack now.. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:18 am

i figure with the water methanol kit and 11psi boost along with everything else ive done to the car i should be nearing the 400hp mark. but only with the water methanol injection. without it i should be in the 350 margin. i think its TYLERS turn to be at the back of the pack. LOL just kiddin Tyler ya know i love ya buddy. but not in a gay just this once kinda thing. PEACE - PAINCAKE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:35 am

I imagine you're a PI GT by the numbers your expecting. My GT, which made 260rwhp on a dynojet made 436rwhp on 10lbs. With stock H/C/I and exhaust manifolds if that gives you any ideas.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:44 pm

Daniels ride is a coupe, that he's wanting to be a sleeper for all those GT's out there..

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:09 pm

Fast Eddie wrote:Daniels ride is a coupe, that he's wanting to be a sleeper for all those GT's out there..

What kind of coupe?
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:07 am

Its a V6 man. so far ive spent WAY too much money on it but ya know. that mod bug is always hungry. Im also takin out a loan when we get back from this deployment and im gettin heads, upper and lower intake manifolds, a new valve body, an aluminum drive shaft and maybe just maybe an interior. mines striped right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:00 pm

THere's a couple v6 mustangs up here that are Supercharged. There no joke and they're pretty quick. Congrats on the mod. Next mod should be a 4.0 swap and headers... hehe Those make some sweet numbers.

What the short block limits on the V6's? Is it really low like the 4.6's?
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:38 pm

Hey dude. Im getting the stage 2+ head and intake manifold kit, a new Comp extreme energy cam, and a 4.2L stroker kit for it. so ill be .4L behind the 4.6. My goal is to smoke a stock 2003 Cobra. Ive got all the parts for my suspension including lakewood upper and lower control arms, lakewood 70/30 front struts, Eibach Drag springs with the bumpers, Tokico Illumina shocks out back, Kenne Brown sub frame connectors, and Eibach caster camber plates. between that im gettin my 3.73's replaced by 4.10 gears, and im putting in a new valve body and shift kit in the trans, i been looking for an aluminum drive shaft but because mines an automatic i cant find them anywhere. Moser makes a new set of axles for the 7.5" rear end and im lookin at getting them simply because the 8.8 would be too expensive to put in and set up with everything i already have in my 7.5" rear end. I already have MAC long tube Headers and PYPES race catalytic converters, and a true dual 2.5" exhaust with twin Flowmaster 40 series on the car with resonator tips. im lookin to be pushin 7psi street and 11psi race on the V2 with a tune from Running With The Devil out of Mobile Ala. I cant wait to come see yall and put up a good race after everythings finished on my car. Ill be back home in a few weeks. And by the way, the body kit on my car is almost complete. peace yall - PAINCAKE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:25 pm

Paincake wrote:Hey dude. My goal is to smoke a stock 2003 Cobra. peace yall - PAINCAKE!!!
That's the way to attack them, let'em know you want the bad boys first.. :*bait*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down