WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

28th St Metro Cruise 8/29....ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!

+9
tobytoofast
Shady
MuscleStang
phrostygurl
whitesnake
Black On Black
BraMas
GreyGhost
Danstang
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

28th St Metro Cruise 8/29....ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: 28th St Metro Cruise 8/29....ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!

Post by JabBen Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:05 pm

Danstang wrote:I'd like to see a huge turnout for the 28th St Metro Cruise on August 29th, we can really take over the Grand Rapids Brewing parking lot this year!!! Last year we had about 10 of our cars up there and had a great time.
I`ll be there on Sat. morning :*drive*:
WHO ALL IS PLANNING ON GOING?????

Here is the link to the website----->28th St Metro Cruise

If anyone wants to see our group on their website, just click on the "photo gallery" and look at the group of pics 2nd from the bottom ('08 pics, the first pic show a car in the rain---ours are about halfway through that gallery and the last pic)

FYI---some of us will be up there on Friday night (8/28) and staying over at a hotel, more are welcome to join us that night also. If you need a room let me know, so far I have 4 rooms reserved.

Dan
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

28th St Metro Cruise 8/29....ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: 28th St Metro Cruise 8/29....ROLL CALL!!!!!!!!!

Post by Black On Black Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:26 am

Cool Don't let the weather scare you off. It will be cool but GR is going to be sunny most ot the day.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:34 pm

Tim (Bramas) usually brings his canopy plus i am bringing 2 smaller ones so don't be afraid of the rain... its just water, i promise your mustangs won't melt...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:38 pm

I just watched channel 8 news at noon ant Mat Kirkwood said it will rain but will not be a complete wash out. I'm still planning on going and will bring my canopy also.

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:06 pm

What time is everyone going to be there till tonight?
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:00 pm

I think the only people staying tonight are Shady,Randy and Dan. Maybe give one of them a call
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Jess gets out of work at 6 so that's when we were coming down. is 730 to late?
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:27 pm

Brad just called and wanted to know when you guys were meeting at the Pilot? He is coming out of Charlotte/Olivet Area so he will be bringing M-50 to M-66 to I-96 so figured he would just meet up and cruise with you guys...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by GreyGhost Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:08 pm

I'm planning on being at the Pilot about 10:30. Here is my cell# (616) 240-5919 just give me a shout. bounce

GreyGhost

Number of posts : 898

Back to top Go down

Post by JabBen Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:36 pm

I`ll be there is anyone wanting to meet somewhere for the drive up
JabBen
JabBen
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : There it is
My Name: : James B
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 Mustang gt Black
Mods: : Sequential tail lights Cobra fog lights Ford racing lowering spring Vortech supercharger 4:10 gears Magnaflow xpipe Flowmaster muffler sub-frame connection cat-back Cobra wheels 03 Cobra bumper gauges and gauge pod Under hood dress Dual halo projector head lights window tints

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:33 pm

I just checked the weather hour-by-hour, and everything looks good after 6am. The rest of the day will be good, only very cool for August-----60 degrees!

I think y'all should get together at Walmart in Lansing on west Saginaw Hwy off of I-96 (exit 93a) at 10am then meet Jeff at the Ionia exit by 10:30am (see in previous post).
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3