WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris (Roush Stage 2) needs our help.

2 posters

Go down

Chris (Roush Stage 2) needs our help. Empty Chris (Roush Stage 2) needs our help.

Post by 1fstroush Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Chris called me last night and left the most disturbing message. He and his girlfriend were in a wreck and totalled his Roush. He's OK, but his girlfriend has a broken hip. At least they left with their lives intact.

Chris said he'll be on here later to let you all know he's OK.

What he needs our help on is finding as much information about the 99-04 Roush Stage 2 as possible. He wants to secure the value of his Roush with the insurance agency.

PM him with any information you can provide.

Thanks for your help,
AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Chris (Roush Stage 2) needs our help. Empty Re: Chris (Roush Stage 2) needs our help.

Post by Danstang Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:31 am

That's horrible news.....we all hope for your a speedy recovery for your girlfriend, Chris! Take care of her first, we'll try and help with the car info.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Chris (Roush Stage 2) needs our help. Empty Re: Chris (Roush Stage 2) needs our help.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:44 am

Chris, I hope that your girlfriend is doing better, let us know if you need anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down