WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Info for sat may 16th

Go down

Info for sat may 16th Empty Info for sat may 16th

Post by blackstang1 Sat May 16, 2009 5:11 am

tomorrow is not a meet day. However there are still events going on. I would like to get a few of you together to go to ricks burgers and seafood again for his cruise in. the meet tome i 6pm at the walker windixie. this is not a meet day but for those that want to go .... wear your club shirt. REPRESENT!!! call me and let me know ..... or i will check the post here before i go. i will oonly wait for 15 minutes there so let me know asap!!!

The Prez
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Info for sat may 16th Empty Re: Info for sat may 16th

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2009 5:28 pm

I'll make it to Rick's, I have WAAAAAY to much to do around the house with the moving and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by blackstang1 Mon May 18, 2009 12:46 am

RyansQuick6 wrote:I'll make it to Rick's, I have WAAAAAY to much to do around the house with the moving and everything.

hope the moving is going ok.... if ya need anything and i can help let me know man..... ricks was a rain out if ya didnt notice lol
blackstang1
blackstang1
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 580
Humor : when life gives you lemons.. dont make lemonade.. Throw them at someone.. Its funny and it makes you feel better.
My Name: : TONY
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 MUSTANG GT
Mods: : A FEW...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 10:11 am

I've bben so tied up with work, basically all I've had time to do is go by my office, swing by my old house and load the stang up with as much crap as possible, bring it to the new house, and then sleep, and then I go offshore again every other damn day for all this little stuff. It's hectic lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down