WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

finght info for nick and funeral info

Go down

finght info for nick and funeral info Empty finght info for nick and funeral info

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Richard Emmons
Emmons, Richard S. "Dick" Born to Eternal Life Wednesday, July 30, 2008, at the age of 60. Preceded in death by parents. Loving dad of Nicholas J. Emmons (fiancée Donna Johnson), Michelle Johnson-Emmons, Jennifer Marcussen and Cheri (Tim) Cetnarowski. Proud grandpa of Brooke, Amber, Sierra, Josh, James Jr., Dale, Dakota, Joshua and Keegan. Brother of Herbert (Jane) Emmons. Forever love of Dedra Emmons. Also loved by 2 great-grandchildren, nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Visitation at the FUNERAL HOME on Wednesday, August 6, from 4-6 PM. Memorial Service at 6 PM. Dick was employed at Rexnord for 27 years, and was a proud member of the Corvette Club and the National Rifle Association. PRASSER-KLECZKA BAY VIEW CHAPEL 3275 S. Howell Ave. 414-483-2322 On-line condolences & directions: www.pkfuneralhomes.com

Also The Family and friends will be getting together at Badlander resturant 262-895-7300 after the funeral.

I thought I would send this out to all of nicks friends and the command just incase

any of them wanted to send flowers or cards or notes of simpathy.

nick fly's into nashville on south west at 16:15 or (4:15pm) on monday august 4th
we leave tues at noon to head to WI where he will be with his family.
Funeral will be on Wed aug 6
and maybe if nick feels like it on friday we will drive down nd spend th weekend with everyone
Keira is defantly going to holiday world so please everyone keep her safe!!!! while I am away suporting nick
if you need an address for mail you can send it to
2009 winsome lane Adams Tn 37010

I will be at the airport at 4pm to greet him anyone else is welcome to come.
He will be leaving Sunday August 17 at noon so we would have to do something on the 16 if we where going to do anykind of
welcome home get together. I know that is a club meet so we will have to see what eddie and karen want to do.
but it would be ok for everyone to come and swim at the house.

Donna Johnson
'Toots'

Back to top Go down