WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip

+4
Shady
Wolvee
BRADTHEBLADE
Black On Black
8 posters

Go down

When can people go to the track.(131Dragway)

Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip I_vote_lcap0%Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip I_vote_lcap75%Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip I_vote_lcap0%Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip I_vote_lcap25%Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip Empty Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip

Post by Black On Black Mon May 04, 2009 12:35 am

Cool Please post your thoughts on:

Going on a night they have bracket racing and seeing how the club does.

Going and watching one of the weekend events at the track Martin 131 Dragway

I will be posting a Test & Tune date on the 11th as the poll will end on the 10th.

Last edited by Black On Black on Mon May 04, 2009 1:01 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : testing)
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip Empty Re: Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip

Post by Black On Black Mon May 04, 2009 1:00 am

Cool Never been to or on a dragstrip. Come any way as we are glad to help you through your first run. We all had our first time drag racing although it may have been a long time ago for some of us. If you don't care how fast your car is then come and hang out and watch the rest of the crazy people run.

:*burnout*:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip Empty Re: Who wants to go run your car at the drag strip

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon May 04, 2009 8:41 pm

need to take the new car just all my weekends are busy till the vert is done then its on.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 9:01 pm

randy what time do you want to leave on that day if its a go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sat May 09, 2009 5:01 pm

:*blahblah*: I here the talk but I am not seeing any real response. Can't wait to go to the track. Its time to put up or shut up If you car is running come to Martin 131 Dragway and show us what you got. For anyone who does not know I have a factory stock 06 Gt with a custom racing clutch and 555R nitto Drag Radials.That mean you can all beat me. I hear alot of mods but do not see any one using them. Friday May 15th I will be leaving the charlotte meijer at 4pm and if you would like to come be there and cruise with us to the track. If you can't leave that early then let us know and we willl have someone wait for you or give you directions.
SO IF IT IS RUNNING IT IS TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
Cool SEE YOU AT THE TRACK
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 1:45 pm

friday lets go play. I feel the need for speed.THE BIG BAD HORSE ! has the taste for some bow tie! so lets get them horses out and have some fun. :*burnout*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Sun May 10, 2009 4:36 pm

How is 131 on rules? I have no helmet, cut off, or cage?
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun May 10, 2009 4:47 pm

Mike they are very strict....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sun May 10, 2009 6:27 pm

i say lets play at the drag strip.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 7:54 pm

mike you can go to us 131 motorsports park .and they have the rules on the site. and I have a extra simpson helment. that I can bring. so I will talk to you later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Mon May 11, 2009 2:09 pm

i'm in.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTGT Mon May 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Wish my car was tuned I would have fun Twisted Evil
FASTGT
FASTGT
Small Block 289
Small Block 289

Male Number of posts : 111
My Name: : Eric
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 GT
Mods: : More then you have

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 12:07 am

Randy if iam not thier by 4pm i will see you on the road or save us a big spot. I have a 28ft. trailer so i need some room. see ya!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Tue May 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Denny wrote:Randy if iam not thier by 4pm i will see you on the road or save us a big spot. I have a 28ft. trailer so i need some room. see ya!
What's in the trailer?
I might be there but I won't have the stang(it's broke). Might take the VDub down the track to get a base line before I start modifing it :*drive*:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue May 12, 2009 12:58 pm

BraMas wrote:
Denny wrote:Randy if iam not thier by 4pm i will see you on the road or save us a big spot. I have a 28ft. trailer so i need some room. see ya!
What's in the trailer?
I might be there but I won't have the stang(it's broke). Might take the VDub down the track to get a base line before I start modifing it :*drive*:
What did you do to your 'stang?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Whats in the trailer my 01 GT. I go to the track with my trailer I have driven and broke . and that sucks . thanks to good friend I got home .

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri May 15, 2009 12:46 am

Sad Look like we can pull the plug on this as it is to start raining by 1 in the afternoon.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2009 8:43 am

Cool Well its going to rain. so its a no go! well I gess well see you next weekend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Fri May 15, 2009 2:19 pm

then does anyone think they would like to try stanton sun afternoon? they normally go from like noon till about 4 or 5.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri May 15, 2009 2:40 pm

So it's 1:30 and it's not raining yet!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down