WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tri-Chapters Meet

+7
mustangrn
1fstroush
Danstang
Shady
BraMas
Eturner
Black On Black
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tri-Chapters Meet - Page 2 Empty Re: Tri-Chapters Meet

Post by 1fstroush Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:14 am

WOW, I'm surprised at the way this is turning out.

These events are usually a blast and have always delivered. Is the timing wrong or the economy just that bad? We need t know as we can reschedule or just plain cancel.

AJ
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnsFlame Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:58 am

We wont be attending~sorry. With me still layed off, and I have never been to Tail of the Dragon, I am pushing for that to be our summer vacation.

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Female Number of posts : 90
Humor : Raising a teenager is like nailing jelly to a wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 am

I am game for it.... but I don't want to drive way out when there is gonna be a show up of 5 cars! I agree with AJ..... normally a lot of members want to show up to this.... but with the economy and people loosing jobs... idk if right now people are able to afford it?! I honestly think we should find out from each chapter who all is even interested this year and play it from there!! If not many members are wanting to go.... maybe just cancel it due to economy!! You all can obviously do what you want to..... im just saying I don't think its gonna be a hit this year!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:16 am

Maxstealth04 wrote:I am game for it.... but I don't want to drive way out when there is gonna be a show up of 5 cars! I agree with AJ..... normally a lot of members want to show up to this.... but with the economy and people loosing jobs... idk if right now people are able to afford it?! I honestly think we should find out from each chapter who all is even interested this year and play it from there!! If not many members are wanting to go.... maybe just cancel it due to economy!! You all can obviously do what you want to..... im just saying I don't think its gonna be a hit this year!!

my sugestion would be do it when something big is going on at either IN or MI of course my vote would be to make the MI WOODword cruse a tri chapter meet only because I am already going to go up there during this because I was told it will be as big as the AL 45 and they should be having a 45 celebration there. so for those who could not make it to the MAA or the MCA in AL this is a way to atend the 45 bash and do it in stile. I dont know if people in TN or ID really know how big and awsome this is going to be this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnsFlame Fri May 01, 2009 12:11 am

Just got home from school and read this... I did the dream cruises on Woodward from 85 to 2000. Donna please promise me you wont go alone to it.. It is an awesome time, I cannot lie on that.. but things have changed since then. Please be careful on your parking choice and your mile marker.

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 10:02 am

AutumnsFlame wrote:Just got home from school and read this... I did the dream cruises on Woodward from 85 to 2000. Donna please promise me you wont go alone to it.. It is an awesome time, I cannot lie on that.. but things have changed since then. Please be careful on your parking choice and your mile marker.

What do you mean mile maker? I hope to have someone with me to go with me but if not I was going to go by myself. What do you mean dont go alone? Whats wrong. as for the being carefull where I park I had plan to not park wher I would get door dings but if you trying to tell me somethng then I need you to just say it. I have not been to MI and everyone is talking about the woodward in a good way like it is the place to go with your mustang. and they are doing a 45 celebration. So what do you mean by be carefull is there something I am not being told that I need to know about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Krutch21 Fri May 01, 2009 11:10 am

Watch out for the venomous deer! just sayin! Shocked
Krutch21
Krutch21
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 469
My Name: : T.J
My Ride/Rides: : 04 Mystichrome Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Fri May 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Cool Mustang Alley at Woodword But that is for anther thread
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AutumnsFlame Fri May 01, 2009 3:38 pm

I am just saying... stay above 10 mile when you go .. I called my cousin today and asked him about it.. we always went together. (He still lives there). It is going to be a great time dont get me wrong... I dont want to see anything happen to you. It most likely wont, but like he told me, she needs to be very careful, it is a very big party this year and add alcohol with some morons.....

AutumnsFlame
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 4:24 pm

AutumnsFlame wrote:I am just saying... stay above 10 mile when you go .. I called my cousin today and asked him about it.. we always went together. (He still lives there). It is going to be a great time dont get me wrong... I dont want to see anything happen to you. It most likely wont, but like he told me, she needs to be very careful, it is a very big party this year and add alcohol with some morons.....

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Sat May 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Donna you know I will be there, and she is right you have to be carful in the D but hell you have to be careful anywhere you go. The MI chapter will NOT let you go ANYWHERE that is hood, we got your back !!!!!!
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 6:33 pm

TRI-STATE MEET CANCELLED!!!!!! NOT ENOUGH INTEREST AMOUNG EVERYONE TO WARRANT THE TRIP FROM 3 DIFFERENT STATES...Maybe next year the economy will be better to plan an event for all chapters to participate in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 11:07 pm

wow what a bummer, sorry to hear this Eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Mon May 04, 2009 8:58 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 9:46 am

I have too much going on that weekend. I couldnt have made it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue May 12, 2009 10:19 am

I think it was shaping up that weekend for a lot of us too.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 1:14 pm

well i dont think i would have been able to make it anyway.....money is slowing just going everywhere else but in my pocket. Hopefully if things get better i can start affording to make it to the actual club meetins.. Sad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2