WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tech Day: April 12th @4pm, Wades Apartment

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tech Day: April 12th @4pm, Wades Apartment Empty Tech Day: April 12th @4pm, Wades Apartment

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:45 pm

TMI

Last edited by wy3134 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Tech Day: April 12th @4pm, Wades Apartment Empty Re: Tech Day: April 12th @4pm, Wades Apartment

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:20 pm

Hey Wade, AJ has most of that stuff and just needs to get it packed up and ready if you need it. We may not be able to make it on the 12th cause I have fam coming into to town. Let us know what you need though and we can help with that anyways:)

Back to top Go down

Tech Day: April 12th @4pm, Wades Apartment Empty Re: Tech Day: April 12th @4pm, Wades Apartment

Post by FRCE_FED Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:03 am

i just used a wrench to get my tank off several times and how full is your tank??? if its under half we can manually take it down... as for as the tranny jack, that would be Jeff's and I dont know if we can get a hold of him in time
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:56 am

Not sure if you bought the fuel parts yet but I saw this and thought you might be interested. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=475285

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:26 pm

nice!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:35 pm

i just saw it with 3 minutes to go... nice deal, only bad thing is it doesnt include the modified FPDM or fuel rails

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:37 pm

TMI

Last edited by wy3134 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:39 pm

I wish I knew you needed pumps a while ago. I actually had 2 brand new ones but got rid of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:57 pm

works out buying the kit from lethal, cause its got everythign but the fuel hat in one kit (pprv delete, modified fpdm, pumps) although ill still be running stock fuel rails/fuel line and top hat, this will make the new tune safe for what i want out of it until next year or later this summer if i get enough cash saved up to upgrade the lines/rails/top hat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:58 pm

course the only other problem i might run into, but shouldnt be a problem as long as i dont make any 3k rpm launches, is the stock halfshafts and all. might make for one fun drive, so long as im smart with it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:06 pm

yeah. I can't wait to see that thing man.

And if you do snap a halfshaft. there's and excuse to upgrade! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:28 pm

haha yea only problem is if i do the car will be down till mid-end of july cause i dont have $1500 or so to do the upgrade Sad so definetely no hard launches on the car, but then again that will make the races all that better when i give em an early jump only to blow by em in less than 1/8th mile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:32 pm

What kind of suspension do you have done to the car now? And what kind of tires do you plan on using? Unless your doing a bunch of hard launches on mt's then I don't really see you having a problem at least from what I have read. Although there have been some people that have snapped them on pretty much stock cars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:34 pm

yea its hit or miss with a lot of stuff on these cars... its got the H&R race springs, so its slammed like a mofo. MM caster/camber plates, but otherwise pretty much stock suspension i believe, oh and a IRS brace.

Last edited by wy3134 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Ya I hear what your saying. Does it still have the stock goodyear tires on it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:44 pm

its got some ventus tires on it, cant remember the exact model

Last edited by wy3134 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Ya I plan on putting some nitto dr's on mine but I want to wait until I put my brace on and then get some subframes. Can you bust those tires loose pretty easy?

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:53 am

Just run slicks bro!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:20 pm

lets just say ive had the thing completely sideways on the OLD setup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:11 pm

Haha, I believe it especially with the mods you have.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:32 pm

When are you dropping the tank bro. Ill help out if needed
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:25 pm

well the pumps arrive thursday via UPS... if the weather isnt too bad then im hoping to either get started or spend all night finishing it up since the weather this weekend isnt suppose to be nice at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:12 pm

TMI

Last edited by wy3134 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:52 am

Sounds good man, just keep us posted
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:43 pm

yea the pumps and wideband both wont be here till monday... flippin UPS rescheduled delivery from today to monday... but it works out since the weather isnt friendly anyway. I dont know how long it will take so its gotta be nice out two days in a row

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next