WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildhorses Christmas Party Dec. 12th

2 posters

Go down

Wildhorses Christmas Party Dec. 12th Empty Wildhorses Christmas Party Dec. 12th

Post by ljwhite174 Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:02 am

please check out the sticky in the tennessee discussion forum to RSVP hope to see everyone there santa

***Updated for all of us lazy people who don't wanna go find more info!!! LOL --Evan

Fast Eddie wrote:OK Plans are finalized for this years Christmas Party.. But first thank you to Jon & Geri and Tyler & Victoria for trying to help make arrangements for the party. After some considerations of what people would like to do, we have come to having a local place to allow us to have our party from 7:00pm until 11:00pm. The Christmas party will be on Dec 12th.

Now to the details.

Cost will be $10 per person who plans to attend and eat. Food will consist of Barbeque ribs, chicken and pork along with potatoe salad, green beans and potatoes, baked beans and cole slaw, along with drinks.

Also just like last Christmas partys, will be doing the Dirty Santa game, gifts should be in the $15 - $25 price range. Plus we'll also have 50/50 drawings as well as prize giveaways, with the chance to purchase additional tickets for the giveaways.

More details to come later..

https://wildhorsesclub.forumakers.com/tennessee-discussion-forum-f6/christmas-party-t3249.htm
ljwhite174
ljwhite174
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 501
Humor : I wonder if that honda burns white or fried rice???
My Name: : larry
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 white GT vert
Mods: : none yet

https://www.facebook.com/wildhorses.clarksvilletnchapter

Back to top Go down

Wildhorses Christmas Party Dec. 12th Empty Re: Wildhorses Christmas Party Dec. 12th

Post by WNRacing Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:56 am

Thanks for Posting, Larry! Updated info and Made this an announcement.

We would love to have everyone come out and have some good food & fun! santa
WNRacing
WNRacing
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 431
My Name: : Evan
My Ride/Rides: : 2001 Mustang GT,
2003 Mercury Mountaineer,
2003 Stratus R/T *Sold*
Mods: : I've got a few..

Back to top Go down