WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WMC Racing Division

+4
Black On Black
Wolvee
BRADTHEBLADE
Eturner
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WMC Racing Division - Page 2 Empty Re: WMC Racing Division

Post by Shady Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:59 pm

i think the girl in the middle of the front row is winking at me....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:34 pm

We're going to have to do a test and tune just to line up classes! j/k
But really, in the next few days, this will have to be done (similar to what the other chapters are setting up). Our minimum # of events will have to be decided on too.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Dan actually i think we may have to do a test and tune to decide classes before finalizeing this... If we go strictly by "book numbers" we could be way off... According to most sources Randy's car should be running with Tim and Tim is running 13.3's and Randy is in the 14's... also my car (without NOS) should be along side Zack's and i run 14.8's and he runs 16.5's... we will see how i run this spring with a tune but as of now it looks like you, me, Randy, and Turner could be a good class... Also can i run a dual class? i'll make run's with the NOS with you and Randy and runs without the spray with Zack.... my time slips will be more than obvious if i ran nitrous or not LOL

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:32 pm

doin a test and tune just might be a good idea. if you want to make it alittle more fair accrose the board.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:35 pm

all this shows us is that we need more memmbers. and im fine with being the only one in my class and if i am the only one in my class do i have to run or can i save the money and win by default?lol or shady can run in three classes with spray, without, and in his winter beater. i even know how you can get two cars there we put the hitch on the winter beater and tow the black one behind it.lol
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:48 pm

x2 on the members. Not all want to race though, we'll have to find some who'll want to race with us!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by JimC Wed May 13, 2009 10:50 pm

I'm ready for racing, just picked up a new PB on my 2006 V6 convertible last week - hit a PB followed up on the next pass with an even better time. Running a 75 shot of nitrous and still dialing it in, a little more tweaking on the launch and I should hit the 13.5

WMC Racing Division - Page 2 NewPBfollowedbynewPB
JimC
JimC
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu May 14, 2009 1:09 am

Nice #'s there Jim.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JimC Sun May 17, 2009 1:59 pm

thanks, I figure not bad for a V6 convertible with all that extra weight, and I have 104,000 miles on it.
JimC
JimC
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Sun May 17, 2009 10:24 pm

thats not bad for any car.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Cool Does your track require a four point roll bar for your car.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by JimC Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 pm

So far I've been okay - but since that posting I changed the car up. Pulled the nitrous off and installed an Xcharger running 11-12 lbs of boost. Managed to get a 13.42 in November. So I need to start looking for a 4 point that I can bolt in for race day because NHRA/IHRA requires it after 13.49 in the convertible. As far as I know, all the tracks here in Michigan will require it although I saw one running high 12's at Ubly last year and he wasn't hassled about it.

Planning another change to the car this year - hopefully in March I get the intercooler for the supercharger so once that is in I should be consistently under the 13.49 mark.
JimC
JimC
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:32 am

Cool I hope you are correct. As of last year Mid Michigan Motorplex (stanton)and 131 told me anything faster than 13.99 and I had to put in a roll bar. I am just a hair over stock and I was running 13.91's at the end of the season last year.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by JimC Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:44 am

Mid Michigan is at 13.99? I didn't have a problem the last time I ran there, but that was early in the season and I was low on nitrous that day so wasn't running as quick.
JimC
JimC
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2