WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WMC Racing Division

+4
Black On Black
Wolvee
BRADTHEBLADE
Eturner
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WMC Racing Division Empty WMC Racing Division

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:56 am

So what is this section for????

Back to top Go down

WMC Racing Division Empty Re: WMC Racing Division

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:07 am

Nevermind.... I jus read Eddies post on TN chapter!!! This is cool!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:50 pm

you really don't pay attention, do you zack.....hahaha. Smile thats ok i got nothin but love for ya...lol.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:38 pm

That's ok there is no catagory for my car I can't play its either 4.6 and up or 3.8 and lower what about my 4.2
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:35 pm

gotta run with the 4.6 brad!! LOL!! And I noticed just after I posted here.... It was around 9 am.... i was tired ok!!! I dont get up till around 11 now days!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:39 pm

BRADTHEBLADE wrote:That's ok there is no catagory for my car I can't play its either 4.6 and up or 3.8 and lower what about my 4.2
4.2?? what year is the 4.2 out of?? If it's a 4.0 with upgrades(SC, Turbo, etc) then run that class based on year model

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:41 pm

its out of a different vehicle eddie.... it is a 3.8 bored..... i think he got it out of a truck!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:48 am

I'm totally lost. What new area?
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:15 am

Cool We are still looking to see if this can work for Michigan as our racing season is shorter than TN. If anyone is intrested please post in the who want to go racing thread under Michigan WMC Racing Division.

Last edited by Black On Black on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adjusted information.)
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Yea so its a 4.2 v6 out of an 02 f150 it is still stock but it has no chance agenced a 4.6 and has a slight advantage over a 3.8 mostly in torq. I thought murf was running a 4.2 any way it won't mater if this don't get off the ground.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:21 am

we are still working out the details considering when we go to the track its always Brad (4.2L), Zack (5.0L), Dan (4.6L 2V), Tim (4.6L 4V) and myself (4.6L 2V w/ power adder) so if we go with the guidelines set by Eddie we will all win our class... we may end up having to do a bracket race and just doing manual and automatic classes, who ever runs the most consistent wins regardless of their times...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:50 am

And Turner... He said he is in!!! I think Randy might also!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:20 am

BRADTHEBLADE wrote:Yea so its a 4.2 v6 out of an 02 f150 it is still stock but it has no chance agenced a 4.6 and has a slight advantage over a 3.8 mostly in torq. I thought murf was running a 4.2 any way it won't mater if this don't get off the ground.

Murph (David) does not have a 4.2 rather a built 3.8.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:21 pm

1fstroush wrote:
BRADTHEBLADE wrote:Yea so its a 4.2 v6 out of an 02 f150 it is still stock but it has no chance agenced a 4.6 and has a slight advantage over a 3.8 mostly in torq. I thought murf was running a 4.2 any way it won't mater if this don't get off the ground.

Murph (David) does not have a 4.2 rather a built 3.8.
Thanks aj I wasn't shure so what class do I run in?
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Brad us in michigan will be meeting before spring and discussing this (possibly at our may 2nd "Kickin' Off The Summer Cruise") and figuring out how we need to run this and what classes we want to have and what not...

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:42 am

damn it!!!.....some one always forgets about me!!!....wtf!!! just kidding...lol. :*woohoo*:
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:06 am

sorry i forgot about ya turner, so you and dan would be the 2 in your class LOL, and Randy has his own class too cause he is a 4.6 3V so we would have like 9 members in 8 different classes LOL

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:47 am

Cool I like winning.
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:07 am

I think we should jud do.... 5.0 and up class..... 4.6 class..... and V6 class!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:50 pm

well what we were thinking is 4.6 non PI is same HP as 5.0 so make that one class, Randy's 3V could be in the same class as Dan and Turner's 2V's since he is a convertible so it is heavier. So basically we could have 1 class for 5.0 and non PI 4.6, another for PI 4.6 2V and 3V, a v-6 class, and tim still being a loner in the 4.6 4V... Although we will have to see what Randy runs in the spring cause he may be closer to the 4V class than 2V

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:26 pm

EyeCandy4U wrote:well what we were thinking is 4.6 non PI is same HP as 5.0 so make that one class, Randy's 3V could be in the same class as Dan and Turner's 2V's since he is a convertible so it is heavier. So basically we could have 1 class for 5.0 and non PI 4.6, another for PI 4.6 2V and 3V, a v-6 class, and tim still being a loner in the 4.6 4V... Although we will have to see what Randy runs in the spring cause he may be closer to the 4V class than 2V

i like this Smile
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:30 pm

yeah it looks like we are going to have to plan a track day early in the year and find out what everyone runs to figure out how to make the classes fair...

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:11 pm

EyeCandy4U wrote:well what we were thinking is 4.6 non PI is same HP as 5.0 so make that one class, Randy's 3V could be in the same class as Dan and Turner's 2V's since he is a convertible so it is heavier. So basically we could have 1 class for 5.0 and non PI 4.6, another for PI 4.6 2V and 3V, a v-6 class, and tim still being a loner in the 4.6 4V... Although we will have to see what Randy runs in the spring cause he may be closer to the 4V class than 2V

I wanna have some class! Sad
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:11 pm

here you go...WMC Racing Division 300_173736
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:39 am

Shady, put your candy away! lol
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next