WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec 13th Dinner??

+2
Shady
Danstang
6 posters

Go down

Dec 13th Dinner?? Empty Dec 13th Dinner??

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:38 pm

Ummm..... are we gonna have any details posted??? What time do we have to be where???

Back to top Go down

Dec 13th Dinner?? Empty Re: Dec 13th Dinner??

Post by Danstang Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:43 am

Not sure yet, I haven't had the opportunity to contact Patrick (worked a bunch of hours last week). I'll give it a try tomorrow if I have time on break unless Shady or Randy will have a chance to. I didn't have to details on this one, Shady did you?
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:47 am

ok Zac as stated in the last thread when you asked about this.... the dinner is at the Charlotte VFW post on Saturday December 13th.. This event is for families, spouses, and significant others of deployed soldiers. The activities are starting at 2:00 PM and the dinner is at 4:00 but they would like us there to help out with the activities at 2:00.... So all those interested should meet us at the Charlotte VFW Post 2406 (695 Lansing Rd, Charlotte) by 2 PM... Our new "patriotic shirts" have been ordered and will hopefully be here before then (thanks to Randy and Sandy). Hope that clears up most the questions and i will be meeting with MJ tomorrow to open our new bank account so we will get ahold of Patrick and make sure nothing has changed...
P.S. don't worry Mr. President i am on top of it... LOL

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:03 am

On top of Dan..... well now we know its true!!! LMAO!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:49 pm

EyeCandy4U wrote:ok Zac as stated in the last thread when you asked about this.... the dinner is at the Charlotte VFW post on Saturday December 13th.. This event is for families, spouses, and significant others of deployed soldiers. The activities are starting at 2:00 PM and the dinner is at 4:00 but they would like us there to help out with the activities at 2:00.... So all those interested should meet us at the Charlotte VFW Post 2406 (695 Lansing Rd, Charlotte) by 2 PM... Our new "patriotic shirts" have been ordered and will hopefully be here before then (thanks to Randy and Sandy). Hope that clears up most the questions and i will be meeting with MJ tomorrow to open our new bank account so we will get ahold of Patrick and make sure nothing has changed...
P.S. don't worry Mr. President i am on top of it... LOL
lol thats a good shady on top of the club stuff even with how busy you are......callin marvin.....lol ps.sell me the air ride oh and hope you get the call back to spartan.

Last edited by BRADTHEBLADE on Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:50 pm

pssshhh i get the air ride first brad... i need it more'er!! LOL!!! Plus I already asked him if he wanted to sell it so I could install it on the stang.... or have you install it anyways!! LMAO!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:57 pm

sorry zac but i can think of two good resons i get first dibs one is shady needs his mechanic and two i already have part of it in my garage.lol dont remind shady though.besides zac the air ride wont help keep your car out of fences.lol but then again it cant make it any slower either.lmao.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:05 pm

yeah... but it will help avoid trash talking speed bumps and steep roads!!! LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:25 am

Sorry guys I'm not able to attend, I will be in NYC this weekend.

See you on the 27th
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Eturner Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:03 pm

i'll be woking.
Eturner
Eturner
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 970
Humor : Yes it's fast.....No you can't drive it!!!
My Name: : ED
My Ride/Rides: : 2004 MUSTANG GT......40th ANNV.
Mods: : INTAKE, PULLLYS, TUNE, AND A CHERRY-BOMB VORTEX CAT BACK SYSTEM.....MACH 1 CHIN SPOILER, SOME DECALS AND INTERIOR PEICES TOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:25 pm

alright, as of now i think we have Dan and Myself LOL.... Somebody? Anybody?

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by wingedone Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:10 am

I'm afraid we already have a prior commitment. You guys have a good time.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down