WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car "Plus" Show and Swap meet on Sept 13th

4 posters

Go down

Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car "Plus" Show and Swap meet on Sept 13th Empty Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car "Plus" Show and Swap meet on Sept 13th

Post by Danstang Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:14 am

Here's another great car show in Michigan held at the Gilmore Auto Museum in Hickory Corners on September 13th. This is a fantastic place for a show to be held at (especially if you have never been there). More details to come.

Here is the link to the site/event----->West Michigan Muscle Car Show at the Gilmore

Last edited by Danstang on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car "Plus" Show and Swap meet on Sept 13th Empty Re: Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car "Plus" Show and Swap meet on Sept 13th

Post by whitesnake Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:02 am

im goning to this one
whitesnake
whitesnake
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 61
Humor : sneaking up on you for the strike
My Name: : mike & chrystal
My Ride/Rides: : 99 cobra svt mustang white
Mods: : 18" boss chrome wheels,tinted windows,halo headlights,jlt cold air intake,led underbody lights.
cobra snake ,flames air bushed on the car

Back to top Go down

Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car "Plus" Show and Swap meet on Sept 13th Empty Re: Past Event: West Michigan Muscle Car "Plus" Show and Swap meet on Sept 13th

Post by wingedone Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:57 am

whitesnake wrote:im goning to this one

Any pics?

We haven't been to this one in a long time. The one time we went we had a great time, but only because we didn't want to be judged. As Barbara has the Camaro, and my bird, they wouldn't let us park together if we were to be judged. So we opted out, ended up under some trees, relaxed and had a great day. But haven't been back.
wingedone
wingedone
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Male Number of posts : 540
Humor : George Carlin, Bill Maher, Lewis Black
My Name: : Thomas
My Ride/Rides: : 1969 Thunderbird, 1969 Camaro, 1993 GoldWing

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:28 am

It was a great show. I didn't take the camera but there where 2 Superbirds there. Lots of cool cars and the Museum is awsome. We really need to try and spark some interest in going to this as a club next year
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Once again, work ruins my weekend! I would have liked to have been there. I hear the Frankenmuth show is one to see also. Looks like we need to start lining up a schedule for next year!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down