WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

+50
stage1
wldstng21
xxxt4nkxxx
trinitybelief
kaiser3
SleeperSixx
86GTBludger
saleenchick05
Californicajun
Frank Riley
Wldflly
SteelRaptor
LilBizziB
slow5oh
osoevil94
Eturner
Destination S197
my2005stanggt
95wickedillusions
R-stang
Ryno
scstanger
Batman
JUSTAGT
dago
Deano
blackstang1
John and michelle
GeeTee
GreyGhost
tazzracing1
Unmanned
bluedemon99
MuscleStang
Doug
Krutch21
pitpro
Black On Black
mustangrn
COLE
D
Wolvee
Pyrotech72
Shady
JH96GT
BRADTHEBLADE
BraMas
Danstang
FRCE_FED
1fstroush
54 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:38 pm

manual trans, better intake and throttle body, cold air, full exhaust, lowering springs, hot cam, bore over (dnt know how much yet), and what ever else i hear about to do

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 4 Empty Re: Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself.

Post by 1fstroush Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:40 pm

Great! Welcome to the site.

AJ

PS: I was the one that gave you the card. approve
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:52 pm

sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Okay, so I thought I'd have a little fun with this...

1. Heather Bradley (Those of you who don't know, I'm zack's wife, and for some reason he said I should join your forum, prolly just so I can get on here and make fun of him tehehe... But since I have nothing better to do, I listened and made a profile. Sorry to burst your bubble about possibly having a new member! LOL).

2. I own (meaning I actually bought and drive) a 1997 Dodge Intrepid. Yes.. I know... But Thaddius (that is its name) is good to me, so I try to be good to it. I mean its 11 years old and hasn't taken a crap yet... thats gotta say some thing! Plus he thinks he's a race car too.. LOL.

I also chauffeur zack around in his stang until he gets his license. So that's why I'm at every event. Plus I like hanging out with you guys too Wink

3. I am from and currently live in Spring Tuckey, or Spring Arbor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:09 pm

Hi Heather! Nice to see you finally made it on here. Now we have another person to pick on Zack with, j/k.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:05 pm

No double teaming zack now!!!!

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 4 Empty Newbe

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:05 pm

[b][i] Hi my name is Jessica. I live in Union City, MI. I have a plain jain 1995 black ford mustang. I just got it a few months ago. I haven't done anything to it yet. But I plan to this winter. I will post a picture of it on here soon. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:24 pm

well hello!!! Welcome!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:26 pm

JessicaVaughan30 wrote:[b][i] Hi my name is Jessica. I live in Union City, MI. I have a plain jain 1995 black ford mustang. I just got it a few months ago. I haven't done anything to it yet. But I plan to this winter. I will post a picture of it on here soon. Thanks.
Hi Jessica, are you the one that parked with us at Union City while raising money for Craig Watson's monument? Welcome to the site!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:31 pm

1) Jessica Vaughan
2) 1995 Ford Mustang no new mods yet.....I don't have a mechanic..lol
3) I am from Union City, MI
4) Unfortunetly the only pic that have been taken of my car is the ones that were taken at Advanced Auto at the gathering after the parade in Charlotte today. So if someone can get ahold of those pics would you please send me them to my e-mail sweetstuff302008@yahoo.com Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:01 pm

LOL WHY DOES IT SAY THAT I AM A HITCH HIKER UNDERNEITH MY NAME? LOL :*bonk(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:12 pm

JessicaVaughan wrote:LOL WHY DOES IT SAY THAT I AM A HITCH HIKER UNDERNEITH MY NAME? LOL :*bonk(:
There are different ranks for everyone depending on how many posts do. With each post you make it goes to your total and when you reach another level it changes to another name. Very Happy
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:41 pm

Danstang wrote:
JessicaVaughan30 wrote:[b][i] Hi my name is Jessica. I live in Union City, MI. I have a plain jain 1995 black ford mustang. I just got it a few months ago. I haven't done anything to it yet. But I plan to this winter. I will post a picture of it on here soon. Thanks.
Hi Jessica, are you the one that parked with us at Union City while raising money for Craig Watson's monument? Welcome to the site!

Tis' I lol Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:58 am

welcome to the site
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 4 Empty newb

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:38 am

hi my names rich from adrian mi. i have an 2005 v6 mustang love my car. hope u like it as much as i do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:02 am

Welcome to the club. What color is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by COLE Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:03 am

welcome to the site man
COLE
COLE
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1630
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 Mustang GT Dark Shadow Grey
Mods: : some suspension, straight pipes, cold air, and ???? idk....

http://www.myspace.com/03colegt

Back to top Go down

Are you a newb? If so, please introduce yourself. - Page 4 Empty HI ALL

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:34 pm

Hi All-

My name is Jeff. I am from/in Illinois. I am not really a newb...I have been on the previous site but there was nothing going on especially for us Illinois guys.
I have an all black 2005 Mustang V6 with leather, shaker 1000, tints. Mods are GT clone items...front bumper cover, fog light grille, rear bumper cover, JBA true dual exhaust, shorty antenna. I hope to one day get a cai, new tires/rims.
I am in the process of completing my wildhorses application to start the Illinois Chapter.
Currently I do not have any pics of me and my ride available.

Talk to you all soon,
Jeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:26 pm

jphall08 wrote:Hi All-

My name is Jeff. I am from/in Illinois. I am not really a newb...I have been on the previous site but there was nothing going on especially for us Illinois guys.
I have an all black 2005 Mustang V6 with leather, shaker 1000, tints. Mods are GT clone items...front bumper cover, fog light grille, rear bumper cover, JBA true dual exhaust, shorty antenna. I hope to one day get a cai, new tires/rims.
I am in the process of completing my wildhorses application to start the Illinois Chapter.
Currently I do not have any pics of me and my ride available.

Talk to you all soon,
Jeff
Welcome to the site Jeff, post up some pics as soon as you get some.. :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:43 am

Hello Jeff, welcome to Wildhorses!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:20 am

Welcome to the site Jeff. I see that you are trying to get Illinois on the map, that's good. approve Post up some pictures when you get a chance. Now jump on the forums and have fun, we all do :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:12 am

Welcome to the club Jeff! :*woohoo*: to an Illinois chapter too!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:15 pm

Welcome Jeff! Glad ya made it over here. Can't wait till we can have a Quad Chapter meet instead of Tri Chapter!! :*naughty*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Black On Black Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Cool Wecome to the party. :*Danceparty*:
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1fstroush Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:51 pm

Welcome to the insanity!

IL and IN will be a fun event for sure.
1fstroush
1fstroush
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2099

http://www.myspace.com/1fstroush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next