WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v6 motor !!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

v6 motor !! - Page 2 Empty Re: v6 motor !!

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:36 pm

Murph wrote:still looking at getting CNC heads with stock valves they flow really great..

I just purchased 60# injectors and some used head studs today!! Saved about 345 bucks Smile

lol you must have a good job lol Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:39 pm

lol i wish it was better, new 60lb injectors are 400-500 bucks i got a set for 200, and the head studs are new 240 i got them for 65 Smile i am a happy man
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2450
Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
My Name: : David
My Ride/Rides: : 2000 3.8L Stang, Performance Red
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

http://www.myspace.com/kbcobra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:43 pm

haha.... don't we all. don't you love gooddeals? hmmm with that money you saved you can buy me a bottle opener!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:45 pm

lol id love to but.... cnc heads are 1300, new cam for 60, BOV 250, Wastegate 300... so after that ill let you know if i have any to spare Smile
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Humor : spendin money that I don't have to buy parts that I don't need to impress people that I don't know
Mods: : Built 3.8l, Custom little 62mm Single Turbo, fox 8.8 rear, TKO500 5speed manual trans, HPX 05 maf, custom tune by myself, and vmp tuning Looking for 550rwh at the wheels! Its just a lil v6 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:47 pm

well... not looking good for me then lol thats a lot of cash man lol but it'll all be worth it!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:04 pm

hopefully Razz
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FRCE_FED Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Well, a lil update for you guys,

I just purchased a portable bandsaw from harbor freight and have a guy that is going to custom fab one of my manifolds so that i dont need to cut my motor mounts up Smile ill keep updated info as we go along !!
FRCE_FED
FRCE_FED
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:37 pm

That's great David, glad to hear the beast is moving along! :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2