WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Shirts and Decals count of what is needed

+3
Shady
Danstang
phrostygurl
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

T-Shirts and Decals count of what is needed - Page 2 Empty Re: T-Shirts and Decals count of what is needed

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:09 am

those are the shirts we always wear!

Back to top Go down

T-Shirts and Decals count of what is needed - Page 2 Empty Re: T-Shirts and Decals count of what is needed

Post by Danstang Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:28 pm

Mustang 5.0 wrote:Hey Dan,

What's the design on the "baseball t-shirts"? Is it some Mustang graphic?

Danstang wrote:These are the prices we are talking about:

1) Stickers - Side windows $6 a pair/ Windshield banner $30
2) Baseball t-shirts - $10
3) Hats - $17
4) Mechanics shirts - $20
5) Hoodies - Pullover $25/ Zipper $30

We are going to have to look at collecting the $$ before sending the order, we can start doing this after the Lest They Be Forgotten dedication on 10/5.
It is the Wildhorses logo and horse head that you see at the top of the forums page.

Last edited by Danstang on Thu May 21, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:19 pm

So I'm really into designing a special patriotic style shirt that will honor the fallen soldiers, any one else interested in this? Cuz if not, no big deal, i'll make my own... But if you are interested, let me know so we can get a design together and a quote.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:00 am

heather you might wanna check with Dan on this... he is quite the artist and this could be a great fundraiser

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by tazzracing1 Fri May 01, 2009 3:57 pm

I'm interested in a t-shirt and a decals for the side window or maybe the rear window.
tazzracing1
tazzracing1
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu May 21, 2009 11:03 pm

We have had to do some updating on the prices of some Wildhorses gear. Shady, let me know if the clothing prices are still the same.

1) Stickers - Side windows $6 a pair/ Windshield banner $30
2) Baseball t-shirts - $10
3) Hats - $17
4) Mechanics shirts - $20
5) Hoodies - Pullover $25/ Zipper $
6) Patriotic Shirts - $20

SunTeks in Holt will also do a 3D Wildhorses image on the quarter windows that looks absolutely awesome (Eric [Blitzkreig] and Brian both have them done) for a price of $60 for the pair.

I will be bringing a dozen or so side window decal sets and patriotic t-shirts (M, L, XL, and 2XL still available) to the parade/cookout on Memorial Day for those who need them. We will also take pre-orders on windsheild decals, vert side window decals, T-shirts and other apparel at the cookout so we can put an order in.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri May 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Dan-O everything looks correct for the pricing... but just a note.... the mechanics shirts we do not have a vendor for so these would have to be ordered through the TN crew right now.... i am currently in middle of trying to find a price for these (ours would be embroidered not screen printed)
P.S. we will be taking a new t-shirt order monday after the parade

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2