WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Shirts and Decals count of what is needed

+3
Shady
Danstang
phrostygurl
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

T-Shirts and Decals count of what is needed Empty T-Shirts and Decals count of what is needed

Post by phrostygurl Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:12 am

OK please let me know what is needed.

I will contact Eddie about the decals and make sure this time we can get them .
He also has t-shirts

So please let me know what you need and I will take care of it for you
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Female Number of posts : 418
Humor : Im PHROSTY for a reason ... but yall know you LUV me !!!! lol
My Name: : PHROSTY
My Ride/Rides: : 2003 GT Black and yes she is so sexxxy

http://www.myspace.com/phrostygurl

Back to top Go down

T-Shirts and Decals count of what is needed Empty Re: T-Shirts and Decals count of what is needed

Post by Danstang Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:32 am

Hey Jess, already sent Eddie a PM! Very Happy
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

T-Shirts and Decals count of what is needed Empty Re: T-Shirts and Decals count of what is needed

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:02 am

I need a new one... mine has grease on it.... *cries*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:11 am

I would like 3 BIG ones for my back windows, and maybe some small ones for the side ones. As for the t-shirts... I need a Large, 3-4X, x-large, med. If I need anymore I will let you know. I also wanted to let you know Jessica.. that the fliers that I got from Dan Sat... I made copies of and gave some to some people that had mustangs too. So hopefully we will have some more newbes! :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:33 am

i need a medium in black if we can and i need 2 sets of side window stickers...

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:48 pm

NO!!!!!!!!!! not the back window :*bonk(: whip scratch :*bait*: :*rice*:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:25 pm

I need one for the front window and 2 for the side windows
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:19 pm

i need a set for the side windows not that they are ever up.i'll let you know what shirts i need after i find out if the boss(wife)wants some for her and the kids also
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:23 pm

That reminds me Jessica..... if you can get them for the front window then I will need 3 of them also. Thank You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:19 pm

Danstang wrote:Hey Jess, already sent Eddie a PM! Very Happy
Got it... I'm working this as quickly as possible for the MI peeps.. :*woohoo*:

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:53 am

WOOHOOO THANKS EDDIE
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

T-Shirts and Decals count of what is needed Empty decals ?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:33 am

i would like a decal for my back window pleassssse, and 3 large t shirts , the color doesnt really matter to me .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:43 pm

I'd like a hot pink one if possible, but i'm pretty sure i'm not important enough for that. LOL. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:20 pm

i'd like a hot pink one 2 Jess PWEEZE?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:38 pm

JESSICA DO YOU KNOW WHEN WE MIGHT GET THESE?

Back to top Go down

Post by phrostygurl Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:44 pm

We are working on the order now, we will let everyone know when we get them in
phrostygurl
phrostygurl
Small Block 351W
Small Block 351W

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvee Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:04 pm

Is this a prepay order thing or are you guys buying a bunch then selling them? Cause I want 2.
Wolvee
Wolvee
393 Stroker
393 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1711
Humor : "I have nothing to declare but my genius."
My Name: : Mike
My Ride/Rides: : 01 F150
Mods: : 35's, 3" Body lift, soon to have a new 5.4 w/ some goodies.

https://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2525263

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:49 pm

Agreed... are we gonna have enough?

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:03 am

There will be a post for the October meet on Wednesday, we will need to discuss the t-shirts/decals.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:07 pm

These are the prices we are talking about:

1) Stickers - Side windows $6 a pair/ Windshield banner $30
2) Baseball t-shirts - $10
3) Hats - $17
4) Mechanics shirts - $20
5) Hoodies - Pullover $25/ Zipper $30

We are going to have to look at collecting the $$ before sending the order, we can start doing this after the Lest They Be Forgotten dedication on 10/5.

Last edited by Danstang on Thu May 21, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:16 pm

what bout those who wont be there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:37 am

then you are SOL Zac

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:31 pm

Maxstealth04 wrote:what bout those who wont be there?
Where you gonna be Zack? If anyone cannot make it and you want shirts/decals, you'll have to let us know. We'll need the info to get you're stuff ordered.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:04 pm

i have drill that weekend!!! lol!!! Idk if heather is gonna go... cause ill have the stang... and idk what time we are gonna get back cause we are goin to grayling for this drill!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:17 am

Hey Dan,

What's the design on the "baseball t-shirts"? Is it some Mustang graphic?

Danstang wrote:These are the prices we are talking about:

1) Stickers - Side windows $6 a pair/ Windshield banner $30
2) Baseball t-shirts - $10
3) Hats - $17
4) Mechanics shirts - $20
5) Hoodies - Pullover $25/ Zipper $30

We are going to have to look at collecting the $$ before sending the order, we can start doing this after the Lest They Be Forgotten dedication on 10/5.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next