WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

t shirts-window stickers

+2
Shady
BRADTHEBLADE
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

t shirts-window stickers - Page 2 Empty Re: t shirts-window stickers

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:03 pm

Okay I just gotta get some things situated around here since I just moved. Then I should have some time to play around on my computer a little more. I can put a member's ride on a banner too. I need to know if you want the banner to animate or just stay as one picture? If you want to get real crazy I could make a Stang smoking its tires from one end of the banner to the other but I will have to have video for that. I've never done it before but I think I could do it. Or I could easily start us out with one like my band's where it changes from picture to picture like this one below.

t shirts-window stickers - Page 2 COREanimationbanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:15 pm

hey man what ever you want to do would be great, anything to help make the page look better would be much appreciated... also for the rest of the members you missed a great CORE show last night. out of the 3 bands there Kameleon had the only drum set that wouldn't fit on the back stage LOL. And CORE was the only band to actually get more than 2 people out on the floor rockin' with em... i was very impressed and my friend that came with us is eager to see more shows.... Check out the events schedule to see when and where CORE will be playing this summer!

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:27 am

Sorry I didnt show... my check was ALOT smaller than I thought!!! And I cant find Heathers ring!!! I will make it out sometime!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:23 am

if you guys would like i know the guy that did me and erics car last year, my stickers are still holding up, not sure about his. if you guys want to use his he wasnt that bad priced, and he would come to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:22 am

jeremythe67t wrote:if you guys would like i know the guy that did me and erics car last year, my stickers are still holding up, not sure about his. if you guys want to use his he wasnt that bad priced, and he would come to you.
I'll buy you a Beer if you forget where you bought the Huge ass window sticker and Never speak of it again :*violent2*: :^drunk^:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:11 pm

i like beer........

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:32 pm

jeremy his name was brandon armstrong... i know him too, i use to work with him but yeah i'm with bramas on the sticker deal, i'll put the little sidewindow ones on but thats it

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:43 pm

yah, the only reason the stick is still on my back window is because i am too lazy to scrape it off. and it hasnt fallen off.

Back to top Go down

Post by cowboy kyle Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:08 pm

yea i know it's old news but i haven't got a t-shirt for two years. it would be nice to get one before i leave.

cowboy kyle
6 Cylinder
6 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 88
Humor : quit laughin because i am a tick tack
My Ride/Rides: : 1994 mustang gt red

http://myspace.com/countrytruckman84

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:06 am

This is Tim's favorite thread! Trust me, he can never stop talkin' T-shirts! j/k
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by WLDHRSE Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:12 am

Ok I am not that involved this year but I have already got a place to make our stickers my car is done I will show everybody on sat. As far as t shirts it will cost us another $50 art fee and screen set up but they will make anything we want I will get suggestions sat.

WLDHRSE
4 Cylinder
4 Cylinder

Male Number of posts : 40
Humor : Objects in the mirror appear to be losing

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:18 am

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will talk about Cars on sat not clothing :*bonk(:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:50 pm

BraMas wrote:NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will talk about Cars on sat not clothing :*bonk(:
rofl
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2