WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

t shirts-window stickers

+2
Shady
BRADTHEBLADE
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

t shirts-window stickers Empty t shirts-window stickers

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:00 am

so with our pres. not around or involved in any of this years club buisness so far who and or what are we doing about shirts or window stickers?i know dan and shady have there plates full but i am shure someone has at least thought of this.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

t shirts-window stickers Empty Re: t shirts-window stickers

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:59 pm

Yes... Zack needs a green shirt to match his car!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:39 pm

actually we have already discussed this, i know where we got the shirts at before so we can still get them there but we have talked about changing them up a little bit and using the block lettering that is on the banner at the top of this page rather than the lettering we have been using... that way our shirts will match the other 2 chapters.... as for window stickers we have put some thought into this too... last i heard no one really wanted the back window stickers anymore since they got a little high priced but i will check into the side stickers, i know if nothing else we can get the ones similar to what zac has on his but says .NET rather than .COM through our tennessee peeps....

Shady
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1366
Humor : When you own a ford you don't need a good wrench!
My Name: : Rick AKA "Shady"
My Ride/Rides: : 1997, Mustang GT, Black
Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:32 pm

silly kid... thats cause i got them from the Tennessee Chapter... Brian would give me any... cause i wasnt considered a member!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:47 pm

i know where you got the zac i've talked to them down there about getting them last fall but now we gotta change them cause they say wildhorsesclub.com

Shady
Admin

Mods: : Lambo doors, 6" cowl hood, Alpine touchscreen in-dash DVD player, Nytrex Triple Threat Nitrous System, BBK off-road X pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Halo Headlights, 20" KMC Floss Wheels, and a cute passenger seat cover...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:50 pm

LOL!!! Ill like take a paint marker to them!! LOL!!! JK!!! That would be funny!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:54 pm

Maxstealth04 wrote:LOL!!! Ill like take a paint marker to them!! LOL!!! JK!!! That would be funny!!
who's got some whiteout

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BRADTHEBLADE Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:26 pm

well i may be the only one but i would prefer to stay with the lettering we already use.probly just a litle biast seens i came up with it but i think it just looks tuffer.either way ill roll what ever the club decides on.
BRADTHEBLADE
BRADTHEBLADE
Small Block 302
Small Block 302

Male Number of posts : 380
My Name: : Brad
My Ride/Rides: : mine 95vert/wife 01 gt
Mods: : custom paint v6 to v8 swap auto to tko 500 swap 7.5 to cobra irs swap all locks and antenna shaved lowerd 2.5 inches red interior swaped to all black cobra interior powder coated engine parts svo side exhaust one piece NON halo head lights clear tail lights and side markers saleen speedster cover 10.5 chrome cobra r rims out back and 9,s up front 3.73 gears aluminum radiator and drive shaft 125 shot dual nitrous tank set up style bar with custom air defuzer and alot of other things i forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:07 pm

I agree!!!! The words are coller!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:32 pm

Why don't we just order our stuff from Eddie? Or maybe even make a spot on here for all members to order stuff from. We spend entirely too much time discussing T-shirts and stickers. Sometimes I wonder if this is a garment club or a CAR club.
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:05 pm

BraMas wrote:Why don't we just order our stuff from Eddie? Or maybe even make a spot on here for all members to order stuff from. We spend entirely too much time discussing T-shirts and stickers. Sometimes I wonder if this is a garment club or a CAR club.
Yep this is something me and Paul talked about briefly. I don't mind getting things setup for the other chapters. I've already had everything changed over to .net with our supplier. So I can get an order started, for new members as well as the .net on the side window stickers to replace for anyone, just let me know. That's what we'll be doing this weekend, changing the com to net on peeps rides.. :^drunk^:

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:58 pm

I'm cool with either font, but I also like the block style also. I know it would be most identifiable with the site.
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:02 am

BraMas wrote:Why don't we just order our stuff from Eddie? Or maybe even make a spot on here for all members to order stuff from. We spend entirely too much time discussing T-shirts and stickers. Sometimes I wonder if this is a garment club or a CAR club.
:_lol_: I agree! But, regardless, we still must bring it up (gotta get the name out there!) As for the stickers, I don't know if I'd have a spot for them once I get the side window louvers on (running out of window space).
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:33 am

you always have the front winshield!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:39 am

I agree we need to get the word out. What I was referring to is the 2 Season's that I have been hanging out with the club the only thing that ever got discussed (in detail) at EVERY function I attended was T-shirts and that big ass window sticker :wtf: . Almost nothing was ever discussed about the next event or even cars.
What I'm saying is lets get it figured out and move on to CAR things
:^drunk^:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:47 am

We could always be a T-Shirt club!!! LMAO!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:23 pm

BraMas wrote:I agree we need to get the word out. What I was referring to is the 2 Season's that I have been hanging out with the club the only thing that ever got discussed (in detail) at EVERY function I attended was T-shirts and that big ass window sticker :wtf: . Almost nothing was ever discussed about the next event or even cars.
What I'm saying is lets get it figured out and move on to CAR things

this coming from the guy that aint made an event yet this year???? LOL. Don't worry Tim Dan and I were trying to get this **** handled off the site so people could spend there time talking about there cars and what events they wanted to do but someone brought the topic up so i thought i would let everyone know where we stand on it as of now.... now get your damn car out of the garage and get over here! LOL

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:42 pm

BraMas wrote: ....and that big ass window sticker :wtf: . Almost nothing was ever discussed about the next event or even cars.
I couldn't agree more! :_lol_: ....and that sticker!
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:02 pm

No T-Shirt and sticker club??? We could like have wet T shirt contest.... and see who would look the sexiest covered in stickers??!!??!!??!! LMAO!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BraMas Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:55 pm

Just in case anyone misunderstood me on this. :^drunk^:
I was referring to how lame the Michigan Chapter has been and the only thing that seemed to be important in our meetings was who wants T-shirts and where can we get the big stickers that cover the entire rear window
I was just saying lets be different this year Idea
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:11 am

Things will be different, count on that! (like you can count on my car being the quietest in the club, j/k)
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:16 am

We understood Bras!!! I was jus tryn to funny it up..... HAHAHAHA!!! Soo Dan... does that make mine the loudest??? Afterall I did get a loud noise ord for it!! LMAO!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:50 am

EyeCandy4U wrote:actually we have already discussed this, i know where we got the shirts at before so we can still get them there but we have talked about changing them up a little bit and using the block lettering that is on the banner at the top of this page rather than the lettering we have been using... that way our shirts will match the other 2 chapters.... as for window stickers we have put some thought into this too... last i heard no one really wanted the back window stickers anymore since they got a little high priced but i will check into the side stickers, i know if nothing else we can get the ones similar to what zac has on his but says .NET rather than .COM through our tennessee peeps....

Oh yeah I would also like to say that this is B.S. due to the fact that I have to change my stickers! I know this had to be done but those things are not cheap and mine still says .com instead of .net! I would also like to add that the block lettering is plain and has very little creativity to it. If the club wants to change it should also change the font to make it more of an "Eye Candy" so to speak! The banner should get rid of the tack and have a Mustang on it too. Remember guys, I have some extremely expensive programs on my computer and I know how to use them. If you want a new banner I can make one. I'm our main graphic designer in our band and I also take care of all our websites. If you need any help at all just let me know and give me a little time to get it done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:36 pm

Agreed!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:53 pm

kameleon, the only thing that says .com instead of .net is our side window stickers and i am thinking we should get a pretty good deal if we go in and order everyones at once. we decided to stay with the lettering we got rather than the block lettering. and any banners you wanna make for the michigan site go right ahead and send them to me, just please if you put a mustang in it make sure its a ride from our club.... P.S. the show last night kicked ass!

Shady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next