WILDHORSES MUSTANG CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Event: Matinee Movie Day 3/8/08

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Past Event: Matinee Movie Day 3/8/08 - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Matinee Movie Day 3/8/08

Post by Black On Black Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:35 pm

Cool For those of you who could not make it to out Movie Outing you missed our very own Mustang Parade.
:*woohoo*: Very Happy cheers
After sharing the view (and food) at Hooters we had a Mustang Parade over to Celebration Cinema to watch Jumper. Sandy and I had a great time.
Thanks to Dan and Rick for putting a calender together. Cool
Black On Black
Black On Black
347 Stroker
347 Stroker

Male Number of posts : 1063
My Name: : Randy
My Ride/Rides: : 2009 GT Vert and new project 1984 Cutlass Supreme
Mods: : Mustang has Ford Hi-pro exhuast, Ford Racing Tune and ford Racing CAI. Cutlass has a 1979 403 in it.

Back to top Go down

Past Event: Matinee Movie Day 3/8/08 - Page 2 Empty Re: Past Event: Matinee Movie Day 3/8/08

Post by BraMas Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Sorry I had to miss it. I would have rather been there. We were hanging OSB on the ceiling in the new garage.
MJ we are all moved except for the garage but thank you. And I need to get back over there before Dan goes and steals my Air Compressor and Impact wrench. :*1gun*:
BraMas
BraMas
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1533
My Name: : Tim

Back to top Go down

Post by Danstang Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:45 pm

BraMas wrote:Sorry I had to miss it. I would have rather been there. We were hanging OSB on the ceiling in the new garage.
MJ we are all moved except for the garage but thank you. And I need to get back over there before Dan goes and steals my Air Compressor and Impact wrench. :*1gun*:
Don't think I can get that compressor in the 'stang, but if I had a 'vert (or truck).... :*chase*:
Danstang
Danstang
Admin

Male Number of posts : 3849
Humor : Forget 5 o'clock.....it's NOON somewhere!
My Name: : Dan
My Ride/Rides: : 2002 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey Metallic
Mods: : LRS CAI, Pro 5.0 shifter, Auburn HD differential, 3.73 gears, MAC O/R H-Pipe, CherryBomb cat-backs, '03 Cobra front bumper, '01 Cobra hood, Mach1 wheels (powdercoated), black wing, rear window louvers, Tokico lowering springs and struts, Ford Racing Cobra front control arms, UPR rear upper and lower control arms, Eibach rear sway bar, MAC caster/camber plates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:24 am

You still have a back seat!!! and if you really had to... there are ways to cram stuff in a stang.... when we left for Iraq... it was amazing how i crammed all that s**t in my car!!! LOL!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2